Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Email Extractor Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Email Extractor Needed (827 Views)

Free Email Extractor / Email Extractor Pro Needed / Email Extractor Software (2) (3) (4)

Email Extractor Needed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
any working email extractor(also works with facebook ) for sale.
since simple audience stopped working, have been looking for a good one ,any one available?
Re: Email Extractor Needed by kunleweb: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
mightybale:
since simple audience stopped working, have been looking for a good one ,any one available?

I have about five extractors i dont use anymore. How muh are.you.offering? Lets talk on whatsapp 0818 397 9372. I have one that extracts both emails and.phone.numbers and can recmmend a reputable VPS to use
Re: Email Extractor Needed by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:

I have about five extractors i dont use anymore. How muh are.you.offering? Lets talk on whatsapp 0818 397 9372. I have one that extracts both emails and.phone.numbers and can recmmend a reputable VPS to use

Re: Email Extractor Needed by hardon1(m): 1:29am On Dec 15, 2018
kunleweb:

do you have a phone number extractor that can be installed on a website and work online
Re: Email Extractor Needed by darexkey(m): 4:56am On Dec 15, 2018
mightybale:
Contact me on whatsapp 07039359066
Re: Email Extractor Needed by kunleweb: 5:07am On Dec 15, 2018
hardon1:

do you have a phone number extractor that can be installed on a website and work online

Yes. Can be onstallrd on a vps and left to extract for even a month
Re: Email Extractor Needed by hardon1(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2018
kunleweb:

Yes. Can be onstallrd on a vps and left to extract for even a month

not talking of vps. the one like a web application that can be installed on a site just like : www.bethnan.com/ext
Re: Email Extractor Needed by kunleweb: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2018
hardon1:

not talking of vps. the one like a web application that can be installed on a site just like : www.bethnan.com/ext

Sorry, ii dont.understand this site
Re: Email Extractor Needed by hardon1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
kunleweb:

Sorry, ii dont.understand this site

haa. na wa o
see, on that page of the site is a phone number extractor,but its not offline. it extracts nigerian phone numbers from texts etc. its more like a script or addon or plugin that can be installed on a site
Re: Email Extractor Needed by kunleweb: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
hardon1:

haa. na wa o
see, on that page of the site is a phone number extractor,but its not offline. it extracts nigerian phone numbers from texts etc. its more like a script or addon or plugin that can be installed on a site

this doesn't extract from texts but websites.that is level.one. theseones are.much.more sophistivated than that obe

Moderators Needed Nationwide / Entertainment niche Content Writer Is Needed / #10,000 A Month For Simple Excel Work ? Anyone ?