Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top (65150 Views)

Japa: Reps Vote Against Anti — Migration Motion / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by bigfish3k: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Buhari will win whether or not he supports him.

He's got just one vote. The president has done well to deserve another term in office.

if u are asked what he did to deserve a second term, u will start saying " atiku cannot go to US"
chronic ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by veykey: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
360degreess:
probably an ipob youth.,because Buhari is their greatest nightmare.. that Corper may not even have PVC.

we already have millions of Nigerians supporting Buhari,with their PVCs intact and waiting for 2019 to destroy PDP,so we say "sorry Mr Corper" your hate for pmb has no significant influence in next year's election.

SAI BABA 2019.
Did he say vote for PDP? Why isn't there a place to dislike comments on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Ezonman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is ok
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
A sagging yahoo boy wears a khaki and tweets and ipob miscreants start masturbating? Hmmmmmmn. Well, he doesn't know what he's saying. PDP made him a yahoo boy. Not Buhari
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by CoolAmbience(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
bigfish3k:

if u are asked what he did to deserve a second term, u will start saying " atiku cannot go to US"
chronic ZOMBIES

1. Rice importation has dropped by over 70%

2. Completion of Port Harcourt International Airport New Terminal

3. Completion of Warri Itakpe Railway after over 25 years.

4. Return of respite to the NE.

5. Implementation of TSA and BVN to engender financial probity and discipline .

Should I continue?

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by agarajeff(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Beeman1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Trustee1:

You're obviously the nonentity and the enslaved fool here. Foolish set of vagabonds, Education antagonist! Go to school, get a life! Generations of paedophile!
Thunder kill ur Ashawo mother and that useless old drunkard u call father. Ipob bastard.
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by BoboKush(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:
#AnybodyButBuhari

#AnybodyButNotBuhari
#fixed it

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Is it Buhari that has something to offer?

But u voted for him 2014 becus u felt he had something to offer.....wats gives u d impression dat atiku is d Jesus of nigeria ?
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by CoolAmbience(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
bigfish3k:

chronic ZOMBIES

1. Rice importation has dropped by over 70% on account of the Anchor Borrower's policy.

2. Completion of Port Harcourt International Airport New Terminal Project.

3. Completion of Warri-Itakpe Railway after over 25 years.

4. Return of respite to the NE.

5. Implementation of TSA and BVN to engender financial probity and accountability.

6. Completion of Abuja Metrorail Project

7. Completion of Abuja-Kaduna Railway after several years.

8. Ongoing Lagos Ibadan Railway (80% completion)

9. Ongoing 2nd Niger Bridge Project

10. National Social Investment Programme i.e. Npower and the National Homegrown Schools Feeding Program that has seen over 10 million enrolments into public schools across the country.

11. Various power projects nearing completion i.e Zungeru, Mambilla etc.

Should I continue?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by ZombieTAMER: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
mogbojaiye:

But u voted for him 2014 becus u felt he had something to offer.....wats gives u d impression dat atiku is d Jesus of nigeria ?

I campaigned for him in 2015 ... Because Jonathan messed up and i knew he was the only available option

Now he has messed up... Even more than Jonathan

I believe we can get low more than we already have right now... I mean Nigeria is the world's capital of poverty...

Atiku is an easy choice
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Trustee1: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beeman1:
Thunder kill ur Ashawo mother and that useless old drunkard u call father. Ipob bastard.
I'm not going to trade words with a loafer! Get help.
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Deepthoughts: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
360degreess:
probably an ipob youth.,because Buhari is their greatest nightmare.. that Corper may not even have PVC.

we already have millions of Nigerians supporting Buhari,with their PVCs intact and waiting for 2019 to destroy PDP,so we say "sorry Mr Corper" your hate for pmb has no significant influence in next year's election.

SAI BABA 2019.
come 2019 we shall see if it's only buhari supporters that have pvc in millions,no wahala.
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

I campaigned for him in 2015 ... Because Jonathan messed up and i knew he was the only available option

Now he has messed up... Even more than Jonathan

I believe we can get low more than we already have right now... I mean Nigeria is the world's capital of poverty...

Atiku is an easy choice

Families dat destroyed and ripped nigeria economy apart are not even bothered wen election time is near, they partake o they don't partake o...day go must get their monthly alert.

Politics in 9ja is now like nairabet
Try your luck
Keep on trying bro
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Jaideyone(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
baliyubla:
Good the Corper didn't show his face, or the vindictive dullard would have extended his service year by 20 years.

I stand with this corper and say for the good of Naija, Buhari must go.
there is nothing vindictive in punishing a corps member for engaging in partisan politics.

the act that established NYSC stipulates that corps members must shun partisan politics. you don't know yet you are quick to label buhari a dullard.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/2019-dg-nysc-urges-corps-members-to-shun-partisan-politics/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by churchel: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beeman1:
calling someone mother ashawo and Father drunkard. Bastard like you. wat a shame. such a big WASTE OF SPERM. spits on your head
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by inedujac: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
360degreess:

SAI BABA 2019.
My broda pls pity those of us dat are suffering even if dis man is ur uncle.
We no want d change again abeg
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by budaatum: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Titcombe20:

says who bruh?
they can vote but they're advised not to go out for campaign during or any political outing because of safety
They are more than advised!

4. MISCELLANEOUS OFFENCES AND PENALTIES

Every member shall:

Not take part in partisan politics.
Any member who takes part in partisan politics is liable to extension of service for a period not less than three (3) months without pay.

NYSC BYE-LAWS (Revised 2011)

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by markbidex: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari for second term � wedA una like or not too many lazy Nigeria youth na this blog una dey �

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by integrity16(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Look at the head of the corper. Na them
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Bridget95(f): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beeman1:
Bastard Ipod. He can only wear this nonsense in East. make him come wear am for North here Na? useless nonentity.
Arewa youths and northern elders forum are supporting Atiku.

The suffering under Buhari is more felt in the north.Most northerns are tired of the hardship this regime has brought.
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by lacreamieboie(m): 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
budaatum:

No. But because corpers are not to be political!

He passed out today. He is no longer a corper. Lol.
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by lacreamieboie(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beeman1:
Bastard Ipod. He can only wear this nonsense in East. make him come wear am for North here Na? useless nonentity.

Bro. That is Lagos Camp!
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by Beeman1(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2018
churchel:
calling someone mother ashawo and Father drunkard. Bastard like you. wat a shame. such a big WASTE OF SPERM. spits on your head
spit on ur smelling Ashawo mother to.to. Ipod bastard like and a product of baby factory.
Re: Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top by churchel: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Beeman1:
spit on ur smelling Ashawo mother to.to. Ipod bastard like and a product of baby factory.
this orangutan should leave me alone and face his mother in the brothel to argue. MAD PERSON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Why Atiku Picked Peter Obi As Running Mate – Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.