Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

'happy Birthday To The Mr. Project Of Our Time' - Atiku To Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'happy Birthday To The Mr. Project Of Our Time' - Atiku To Wike (385 Views)

The 2023 Election Will Be The 6th Time Atiku Is Contesting To Become President. / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Port Harcourt City Under Wike- Mr Project- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'happy Birthday To The Mr. Project Of Our Time' - Atiku To Wike by Dailyhappenings: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2018
The presidential aspirant for the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar has gone to his page to wish the Governor of river a happy birthday, here is what he wrote..

"Happy birthday to the Mr. Project of our time. Wishing you many more years in good health and project delivery for the good people of Rivers State and Nigeria".

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/happy-birthday-to-mr-project-of-our.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: 'happy Birthday To The Mr. Project Of Our Time' - Atiku To Wike by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Happy birthday H.E Ezenwo wike
The Slayer of jubril and APC.
The maker and breaker of the ubima lizard.
The one and only MR. PROJECTS
May ur days be long my mentor....
Re: 'happy Birthday To The Mr. Project Of Our Time' - Atiku To Wike by stanleyravos: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2018
Happy birthday to you Mr project, but let me ask this question, why is it that the contractor handling the omuechi omuoko Omokiri road has just one tractor? I remember you said that road will be done in 90days, i you sure your commissioner for work is doing his job?

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, You've Been Lied To All Along. / Akeredolu, Fayemi, Others Celebrate Ajimobi At 69 / INEC Says ASUU Strike Will Have Serious Impact On 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.