Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos (20267 Views)

President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by Wahala90: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
Evablizin:
Not bad,sai barbar has nothing to offer period.

So who has something to offer the assets seller?
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by MallamJackson(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
DTaj:
PDP strategists, from local to national levels, are either naive, lazy, or simply daft.

Is this the way to act as an opposition party and win general elections?

From having a cacophony of eight (8!) campaign spokesmen (including the ill-tempered old man Buba Galadima who embarasses PDP on national television every time and the irreverent, unintelligent thug Dino Melaye!); to executing uncoordinated zonal campaign rallies, to mismanaging the choice of running mate, to abject lack of strategy for taking power, to lack of any meaningful inroads into APC’s strongholds whereas APC has won over so many former PDP bigwigs in the South-East and South-South strongholds of PDP, etc, etc, it’s been errors galore!

One of the young, passionately committed PDP henchmen, Prince Henry Shield Nwazuruahu, has been shouting consistently about PDP’s unseriousness on Facebook for over 6 months; all to no avail.

As early as April next year, these clowns will start defecting to APC after the humiliation of of PDP on February 16 and March 2, respectively.

Elections are not won by wishful thinking, issuing watery press statements, or by social media rants; it’s a combination of strategy and ruthless execution. APC are already coasting home to victory!

Laughs...

it's conspicuous what you're trying to do

"Mr Prince Henry Shield Nwazuruahu"

Here's wishing you Goodluck (Ebele J) in your hustle.

cheers!!
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2018
DTaj:
PDP strategists, from local to national levels, are either naive, lazy, or simply daft.

Is this the way to act as an opposition party and win general elections?

From having a cacophony of eight (8!) campaign spokesmen (including the ill-tempered old man Buba Galadima who embarasses PDP on national television every time and the irreverent, unintelligent thug Dino Melaye!); to executing uncoordinated zonal campaign rallies, to mismanaging the choice of running mate, to abject lack of strategy for taking power, to lack of any meaningful inroads into APC’s strongholds whereas APC has won over so many former PDP bigwigs in the South-East and South-South strongholds of PDP, etc, etc, it’s been errors galore!

One of the young, passionately committed PDP henchmen, Prince Henry Shield Nwazuruahu, has been shouting consistently about PDP’s unseriousness on Facebook for over 6 months; all to no avail.

As early as April next year, these clowns will start defecting to APC after the humiliation of of PDP on February 16 and March 2, respectively.

Elections are not won by wishful thinking, issuing watery press statements, or by social media rants; it’s a combination of strategy and ruthless execution. APC are already coasting home to victory!
Keep articulating
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by henronelly: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2018
Crippled the state how? And please are you from Rivers State?
cana882:
Jokers.. When did they ever protest against insecurity and increase in crime rate in the state? Or the dolorous filthy environment? Or the lack job creation/employment by state government? Or poor educational infrastructure/lack of maintenance?

Every true rivers indigene knows that wike has crippled the state but we're ashamed to speak.
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by cana882(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2018
henronelly:
Crippled the state how? And please are you from Rivers State?
crippled the state by the facts I stated earlier. I am an indigene and residing fully in ph so stop being sentimental and be indifferent in the state affairs.
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by budaatum: 12:42am On Dec 14, 2018
Damsyjay:
Why are these people having headache over buhari's matter sef
Bubu no gree dem thief chop now!
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by TruthinAction: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Please pray for Nigeria to avoid a bloody election.
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by Charly68: 1:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Imagine wike sending people to be protesting against Buhari in London,only God knows how much he has wasted on this protest now
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by deomelo: 1:22am On Dec 14, 2018
[s]
BillGoldberg:

See what Western Free Education Produced! Awolowo killed you people. Jesus Weptu
[/s]

What is this ipob talking about?

Igbos no fit make sense even to save their own life..
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by Urahpopopo(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2018
If you want to do protest, come to naija and do it
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by FraQture(m): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2018
dainformant:
Rivers State indigenes in the United Kingdom have protested the planned military interference in the forthcoming 2019 General Election, calling on the international community to check the excesses of the Federal Government.

The protest which was powered by the One Million Youths for New Rivers State held at the Nigerian High Commission in London.

The group submitted their petition to the British Prime Minister, Theresa May, the House of Commons and also briefed the leadership of the Nigerian Community in the United Kingdom.

The protesters who were led by the National Coordinator of One Million Youths for New Rivers State, Hon Ehie Edison and Secretary General, Hon Major Jack also condemned the use of the Nigerian Armed Forces to intimidate voters and political opponents of the Federal Government.

They further condemned the non implementation of the Ogoni clean up exercise despite the flag off of the process three years ago.

The protesters said they resolved to involve the international community because it is obvious that the Federal Government plans to rig the 2019 elections.

They stated that President Muhammadu Buhari has distributed permanent voters cards to citizens of neighbouring Niger Republic in order to rig the elections.

A spokesman for the protesters also condemned the fact that the Federal Government drew up an itinerary that prevented Prince Charles of Wales from visiting the oil rich Niger Delta.

They called on the United Kingdom to work with other countries to ensure free, fair and peaceful polls in 2019.

According to them, President Muhammadu Buhari should not be allowed to use the military to rig the 2019 General election, especially in Rivers and other Niger Delta States.

The protesters were received by officials of the Nigerian High Commission to the United Kingdom.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/uk-based-nigerians-call-on-international-community-to-caution-buhari-ahead-of-election.html
I love the idea of protesting from outside country...
I go loyal die if to say i dey outside country..
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by bamasite(m): 2:40am On Dec 14, 2018
The earlier we realize that each country is grappling with her own problems, the better for us. America is facing an imminent recession......
budaatum:
Those pictures look more like outside the Nigerian High Commission to me!

As if Teresa, who is bogged down in Brexit and saving her own head, has time for Nigeria at the moment!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:12am On Dec 14, 2018
One million youths, I see less than a dozen persons in the pictures - minority view in my opinion.
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by Agugbadin: 4:19am On Dec 14, 2018
Godblesspmb:
Ok now u can check ur account balance. Wike has credited it as promised.
GOD BLESS BUHARI

A fool at your age will remain a fool forever
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by MrMystrO(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
My love for Rivers state tho.... You can't intimidate them, same with my state.

Ever wonder why the lifeless one increased the salary of the police? You think say belle sweet am to increase anybody salary? The funny old pussycat knows he's gonna use this to his benefit come 2019.

But I have a good news to everyone reading this, the lifeless one will never succeed in his plans to rig. It's gonna be victory for the PDP, victory for Atiku, victory for democracy, victory for our heroes past, victory for Nigerians, victory for Nigeria, victory for you and me.

Don't be silly! A victory for Atiku isn't a victory for you and me, its a victory for ATIKU! You guys always expect heaven and earth from politicians and that's why they can always take advantage of u guys, ride to power, and later you realize you've been scammed. Open your Eyes People!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2018
MrMystrO:

Don't be silly! A victory for Atiku isn't a victory for you and me, its a victory for ATIKU! You guys always expect heaven and earth from politicians and that's why they can always take advantage of u guys, ride to power, and later you realize you've been scammed. Open your Eyes People!
Alright, thank you and kindly furck off.

One Love.
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2018
Wike shld have used that money to pay d school fees of Rivers State students who are stranded abroad.
Re: Rivers State Indigenes Protest Against Buhari In London. Photos by MrMystrO(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Alright, thank you and kindly furck off.

One Love.

Happy to help increase your I.Q a little bit, You welcome smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dickson Sacks All Appointees After Losing Bayelsa To APC / Southern Governors’ Resolutions: ACF Backs Open Grazing Ban / Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.