Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,474 members, 7,865,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Rival Plate Fan ‘Exequiel Neris’ Murdered Aftermath Of Copa Libertadores Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rival Plate Fan ‘Exequiel Neris’ Murdered Aftermath Of Copa Libertadores Final (354 Views)

Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey / Copa: Brazil knocks out Messi and Argentina dreams of Copa Title / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rival Plate Fan ‘Exequiel Neris’ Murdered Aftermath Of Copa Libertadores Final by cheapgoals(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
River Plate emerged triumphant from the controversial Copa Libertadores final in Madrid, but two Boca Junior fans have been accused of killing one of River plate’s fans in the aftermath of the crucial clash.

River Plate emerged triumphant from the controversial Copa Libertadores final in Madrid, but two Boca Junior fans have been accused of killing one of River plate’s fans in the aftermath of the crucial clash.

Subsequent of celebrating the extra-time triumph against a fierce rival, Exequiel Aaron Neris, was murdered in the Misiones area. As reported by the Clarin paper, the 21-year-old was ambushed by two Boca Juniors supporters, before he was lethally stabbed to death in his left leg, with the blade disjoining the femoral artery.

Regardless of being treated on the scene, Neris later died in hospital but was able to speak to his mother before he kicked the bucket

I’m dying, I’m dying, they attacked me for celebrating the result because I’m a River fan,” he explained to her.

Lucia Ramona Neris was also quoted in the Diario de Misiones, confirming just what had happened to her son.

“They killed my son, he was just walking, he had surgery and three nails in one leg after a motorcycle crash a few months ago,” she intimated.

“They attacked him even though he was hardly walking.

“They hurt him like a defenseless dog

Source: https://cheapgoals.com/rival-plate-fan-neris-murdered-aftermath-of-copa-libertadores-final/

CC: LALASTICLALA,MYND44,SEUN,ROBOSKY02,DOMINIQUE
Re: Rival Plate Fan ‘Exequiel Neris’ Murdered Aftermath Of Copa Libertadores Final by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Good sport gone bad

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Starts Football Club To Play In UPSL Legue In America / H2H Soccer Statistics 30.12.2018 / The FA Cup Is Back On DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.