Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Short Sweet Love Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Sweet Love Stories (587 Views)

Best Place To Read Stories Online - Trending Love Stories / Read 18+ Romantic Love Stories With Exclusive Sex Scenes On Mr Awesome's Diary / Deeper Than Love- Stories By Sarah Irabor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Sweet Love Stories by TheWritingHub(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hello, literature community.

On this thread, I'll be writing short stories on love, relationships and all.

I need you to follow and share as much as you can.

So, who's with me?
Re: Short Sweet Love Stories by Mavikolo2020: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ride on

1 Like

Re: Short Sweet Love Stories by TheWritingHub(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2018
F Me Slow (1)

The balcony sat on top the house. The balck roofs of the estate danced with brown in the mix of dull and bright yellow lights.

This night also, her skin was yellow.

His eyes fed on the busty cleavage her tributary-like silk dress revealed, and her hot legs - as his mind told him - flowed like perfect creature out of the tight skirt that covered just one-third of her thighs.

"How do you manage to live here alone?" She became aware of the stupidity of the question after she asked.

"You want to fill it?"

There was this confidence about him.

"I'm not big enough." She made gestures to her gorgeous body.

"Because you are sitting."

He rose and put forth his hand. She took it and he pulled her up, drew her close to himself until their lips brushed. He was taller, but her shoes gifted her several inches this night.

"Can I kiss you?" He wasn't expecting her to say no.

She needed more than just a kiss. It wasn't the first time she had kissed on a first date, but this time she was prepared to make it really different. At least, the environment was different.

"If I could get some form of commitment..." She could not say more as he laid his lips to her and drew more and more. She staggered by the time he stopped.

"That's my commitment to you."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Needed / What Is The Name Of The Person From England Called? / [urgent] Searching For A Personal Writer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.