Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train (479 Views)

Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Chinese Woman Tricked By Nigerian Boyfriend Into Carrying Drugs Finally Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train by Crimecity: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
A Caucasian woman was filmed assaulting an Asian woman on a train in New York City.
It is not exactly clear what angered the White woman but she is seen verbally assaulting the Asian woman.

That wasn't enough for her and she also began to physically assault her.
The White woman kicked the Asian woman, brought out an umbrella from her bag with which she hit her several times, and also hit her with a set of keys.

Other commuters tried to stop her but she wouldn't budge. At some point, someone pointed out to her that the Asian woman wasn't even fighting her back.

Passengers took it personally when the white woman uttered a racist word. She called the woman "Cheng" and passengers warned her.
Someone told her that her white privilege will not work today and warned her to desist from making racist utterances.

Another can be heard saying that it's clear she voted for Donald Trump, with her kind of behaviour. They warned her that they'll call the police but the woman continued her attack on the Asian woman.

Someone can be heard making a phone call to police. She was eventually detained by passengers and when they got to a stop, police arrived to arrest he
The incident happened on Tuesday, December 11, 2018. Watch the video below....

https://zenithnaija.com/racist-white-woman-seen-attacking-chinese-woman-on-a-train/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train by amaniro: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
i didn't know they racist too towards asians grin

Re: Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train by KingSango(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

Yes, anyone who isnt its Asians arent as vocal about it as Africans. As you can see the asian lady sat through entire abuse. grin

China got long range goals to destroy White Supremacy.
Re: Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train by EbukaHades10(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
These whites always feel entitled like the world owes them everything. I sometimes don't pity them when G boys scam them.

1 Like

Re: Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train by LuciferRedeemer: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

Asians = slant eyed muthafuckers
Chinese = Chinks
Native Americans = Redskins
Mexicans / Latinos = Beaner, Wetback, Greaseball
Arabs = Camel jockey, sand nigger
Whites = Cracker, Gringo, Peckerwood, Redneck, Hillbilly, Hick, Trailer trash
Black Africans = Niggers, Coon, Ape, Jigaboo, Jungle bunny, Porch monkey, Mulatto

Master your racial slurs.
You never can tell when you'll need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train by KingSango(m): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:

Chinese = Chinks
Black Africans = Niggers, Coon, Ape, Jigaboo, Jungle bunny, Porch monkey, Mulatto

Vengeance. grin

I can care less as long as it's not disturbing. One day as Im sitting in my van and my Hispanic roommate came over and called me a nigger. I looked at her and paused a second. Then I said you damn right I'm a nigger you wanna be. grin You listen to our music and I never listen your Mexican music. The lady in question is Mexican. You dress like niggers and you have sex with them. She was stunned and that was the last time I ever heard her say nigger around me. grin

Now as far as racists putting their hands on me or becoming aggressive I practice level of force enough to fend off. My aim is to keep it moving forward in life.
Re: Racist White Woman Seen Attacking Chinese Woman On A Train by Twizzy30(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2018
LuciferRedeemer:

Chinese = Chinks

but i thought Blacks are Gringo, you remember the movie 'get the gringo'

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / DSS Begins Trial Of John Elem / Abducted University Student Found Dead With Head, Private Part Missing In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.