Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge - Web Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge (28162 Views)

Suggestions On How To Improve NAIRALAND Forum In 2019 / Refer.ng 2019 Millionaire Assurance Make Money Online In 2019 Fast And Easy / How To Create Shipping And Courier Website With Tracking In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2019
TechCapon:
so is there any other verification process after the account has been approved. That's the problem I'm having with fiverr

Hi TC

I’m not sure I get what you are asking.

Could you rephrase that?

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2019
So, the holidays are over and I have started sending proposals on three freelance platforms.

In just two days I got my first job.

And this one is so funny. It’s the perfect example of provide value and money follows.

When I complete the job I will tell the story here.

Yes - for those of you craving screenshots I will satisfy you on this. There will be screenshots.

Why?

Because it’s so unreal I need to show proof.

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by TechCapon(m): 11:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Nichesiteseo:

Hi TC

I’m not sure I get what you are asking.

Could you rephrase that?

it doesn't matter. They didn't approve my account. They said they get too much applications daily bla blah blah. Is there another way to get Upwork account approved?

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Generalkorex(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
TechCapon:
it doesn't matter. They didn't approve my account. They said they get too much applications daily bla blah blah. Is there another way to get Upwork account approved?
it's really hard getting approved these days. Please Nichesiteseo come to my aid. I have 2 upwork accounts. USA and Nigeria account please one is for writing and the other one is for front end development and data entry job. Please help with good proposal

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by TechCapon(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Generalkorex:
it's really hard getting approved these days. Please Nichesiteseo come to my aid. I have 2 upwork accounts. USA and Nigeria account please one is for writing and the other one is for front end development and data entry job. Please help with good proposal
Mehn only 2 accounts? I envy you o. Hope the cash is rolling in?
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Generalkorex(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
TechCapon:
Mehn only 2 accounts? I envy you o. Hope the cash is rolling in?
I wish the cash in rolling in. But it's the other way. I never get a job. And I see a lot of job I'm qualified for. But I think my proposal is not sound enough. Create a new Gmail account, add a picture and password. Send it to sharpboymekorex@gmail.com let me try and open one for you if my method still works

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by TechCapon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Generalkorex:
I wish the cash in rolling in. But it's the other way. I never get a job. And I see a lot of job I'm qualified for. But I think my proposal is not sound enough. Create a new Gmail account, add a picture and password. Send it to sharpboymekorex@gmail.com let me try and open one for you if my method still works
I'll definitely do that.

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by TechCapon(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Generalkorex:
I'll definitely do that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Ghanaian(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of upwork Account
Tips to setup upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Generalkorex:

Hello Korex,

I would get the post about writing proposals that get jobs later this week.

I got three jobs this week myself. I would put up a sample of the proposals that won me the jobs.

In fact one worked so good the client ended the job 10 days before it was to expire just to award me the job.

The job post got over 50 bids.

I’m currently drowned in work but I would get to it.

You can also jump on a quick call with me just mail me at my signature and we will go over your profile and proposals and come up with one that should work better for you getting jobs.

Good job taking action and registering on Upwork. Don’t relent.

2 Likes

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Generalkorex(m): 3:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
TechCapon:
I'll definitely do that. Thanks
I've seen your details bro. But I haven't acted on it due to electricity supply and data. But I will surely work on it soon and get back to you

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by TechCapon(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Generalkorex:
I've seen your details bro. But I haven't acted on it due to electricity supply and data. But I will surely work on it soon and get back to you
ok. I was beginning to wonder what happened. No problem

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Generalkorex:

Thanks for helping out.

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
Guys provide value.

Always solve people’s problem.

Forget about making money.

Stop being selfish.

If you put others first, the money will follow.

If you’ve been struggling to make ends meets, living hand to mouth, I can almost always guarantee that it’s because you are not solving people’s problem.

This is the most important mindset.

It’s not about Upwork or no Upwork.

The mindset works on any platform regardless.

If you have been struggling to get on Upwork try out other platforms. Just stay true to the mindset.

I Have three jobs already. Just started sending out proposals on New year. The aim of this thread is to show you how I will start from scratch and build my accounts back to making 5,000 dollars a month.

I have done it before. I deleted that account when I hear people give the excuse of not knowing how to make money online. I want to show people it’s possible if you have the right mindset. It’s not to boast.

Now here’s the thing: There’s a big chance that in just a few weeks I could be halfway to achieving that goal already. January isn’t even over yet.

There’s a story I said I was going to tell you guys about a job I was awarded.

I have provided so much value upfront that the client wants me to start working for his company with a starting salary of $1000 AUD (Australian dollars).

Get this: This is a new account on freelancer.com

I don’t have any reviews.

I haven’t completed any job before now.

I’m from one of the most infamous country in the world but yet.

Why?

Value.

So let me tell the story from the top.

He is Australian and he programs forex indicators that helps you automate trades with very good signals.

He wanted a sales letter to sell the latest version of the indicator.

So I placed a bid.

My proposal was value loaded and that’s why I got the job.

After placing the bid. I quickly fired up google doc and started writing a sample (4,000 words). When it was done I went back and edited my bid and added a link to the sample.

I offered a money back guarantee.

I told him I was willing to even write another sample for free for him.

He wanted a 5,000 word copy (wanted more but didn’t want to over pay for extra). I told him I was going to get him 7,000. The extra 2000 on the house.

I told him he had unlimited revisions. That I was going to revise the copy until he was happy. I told him no deposit or milestone was needed. That I was going to do the job and he should only pay me if he liked it. If he didn’t he shouldn’t and that’s fine.

I even had a link on my proposal where he could get a template he could use for free without even paying anyone for the job including me.

Then I waited.

The post had about 10 days to go and then BAAM! I was notified I was awarded the job.

Now here’s what he said:

He said he was skeptical about my no credibility and lack of reviews but he was willing to go ahead and give me the job. He said it was a no brainer. He said immediately he saw my proposal he just stopped reading other proposals and gave it to me.

Why?: Value.

Now here’s the weird part: His budget was $30.

He said fxxk that. He doubled it and created a milestone immediately. On his own.

On his own.

He went to $60 dollars.

I’m not even finished.

We talked a bit about forex. I trade too.

And the next thing he gave me a free license to his indicator worth $279.

Added me to his forum.

Why?: I wasn’t thinking about myself.

I was asking myself every step of the way: ‘How can I help this guy sell his forex indicator on click bank with Copy that’s so enchnating’

What does he want exactly?

What are his fears about getting the wrong freelancer?

I don’t like writing.

I wrote a huge sample for free and gave it out.

I gave him a free template I know he could just take and close the job post immediately and do it himself.

But I wasn’t bothered. I wasn’t expecting anything in return. I know if I provide enough value the universe will pay me back. And it did!

That’s the lesson here.

Stop trying to make money. It’s very hard hustling money at every opportunity. Money is like a cat. It eludes you if you are too desperate.

It comes to you when you provide value and think of others first.

Here’s some screenies:

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
One more thing.

It’s not about the $60.

I would have taken the job even if it was $5.

I’m trying to build my credibility with reviews and jobs completed so I’m going for the low dollar value jobs.

If I this wasn’t a new account, this is something I can charge $2000 for easily.

Why?:

Because my copy will make him $10,000 dollars in a single campaign.

What I tell folks is that, don’t jump to the high dolar jobs when starting out. You don’t have the credibility yet.

So go for low dollar amounts where you don’t need people to trust you that much to award you the job.

If you develop mobile apps don’t start applying for mobile app development gigs. They are usually high dollar value. Nobody is going to give you $5000 dollars to develop an app when you have no reviews or completed jobs and your profile is spanking new.

So ask yourself:

What related jobs can I do that are no so high dollar value. Maybe mockups. Maybe app logo design.

If you have any question or want to talk to me please mail me at my signature.

For all those that have reached out thank you. Let’s help each other achieve our dreams and goals this year.

Shalom.

P.S. I’m a bit drowned in work so please bear with me if I don’t post as frequent later on or reply your mail on time or get on a call with you. I’m trying to juggle it all better this year.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Generalkorex(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nichesiteseo:
One more thing.

It’s not about the $60.

I would have taken the job even if it was $5.

I’m trying to build my credibility with reviews and jobs completed so I’m going for the low dollar value jobs.

If I this wasn’t a new account, this is something I can charge $2000 for easily.

Why?:

Because my copy will make him $10,000 dollars in a single campaign.

What I tell folks is that, don’t jump to the high dolar jobs when starting out. You don’t have the credibility yet.

So go for low dollar amounts where you don’t need people to trust you that much to award you the job.

If you develop mobile apps don’t start applying for mobile app development gigs. They are usually high dollar value. Nobody is going to give you $5000 dollars to develop an app when you have no reviews or completed jobs and your profile is spanking new.

So ask yourself:

What related jobs can I do that are no so high dollar value. Maybe mockups. Maybe app logo design.

If you have any question or want to talk to me please mail me at my signature.

For all those that have reached out thank you. Let’s help each other achieve our dreams and goals this year.

Shalom.

P.S. I’m a bit drowned in work so please bear with me if I don’t post as frequent later on or reply your mail on time or get on a call with you. I’m trying to juggle it all better this year.

wow

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by chiroyale(f): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Generalkorex(m): 12:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Nichesiteseo thanks for the call

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Trendline: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
This is a raw information you are giving out thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by CheeryChy(f): 12:54am On Jan 10, 2019
I just stumbled on this thread right now and I'm really stirred up. Gos bless you for this information.
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2019
How To Write Proposals That Attract Clients, Win You Jobs And Make You Money Even If You’re A Beginner

Tired of writing proposals and not getting the job?

Don’t fret.

I’m about to show you how to crush your competitors and win jobs by writing proposals that make you stand out like a sore thumb.

Ready:

You need three key elements to writing a super proposals that win you jobs and gain you financial independence.

1) Write your proposals to focus on the client’s problem and talks about them.

2) Prove within your proposal that you can actually help them and care about solving their problems.

3) Value stack your proposal

So let’s break them down.

Writing a proposal to focus on the other person

Here’s how 99% Of applicants start their proposal:

-‘Hello, this is actually a simple proposal and I can do this easily. This is my area of expertise...’

- ‘Hello. I’m a graphic designer from Nigeria...’

- ‘Dear Fernando. I’m an App developer...’

- ‘Hello. I’m very interested in your project. I’m also interested to know more details...’

Just look at all those selfish people.

Talking about themselves like anyone cares.

This is how almost everyone writes. I’m sure you included.

But luckily for you, I’m about to change that for you.

I want you to stop being ME ME ME ME focused.

Clients don’t hire ME focused people because they know they’re not their to help. They are there to make money.

You see what I always do here?

Writing all these guides and not expecting anything in return?

How I jump on calls all they long using my airtime and speaking for more than 30 minutes to people that reach out and not once asking for money?

That’s the same mindset you need to adopt.

Apply for proposals not expecting anything in return and instead just focusing on solving the other person’s problem.

Proving You Can Actually Hep

Please, don’t apply for jobs you know you can’t deliver on. Please.

Writing a client-attracting proposal means you must only apply to gigs you can help out with.

So, if you have no skill, please go get one and be competent at it. You necessarily don’t have to be world class or good at it even. Just competent.

Here’s how to get started writing magnet proposals:

- Show attention to detail by addressing them by their first name.

- Talk about their needs in your first sentence

- Only talk about your experience education if it directly proves you can get the job done.

- Tell stories about similar projects you’ve worked on in the past and how it turned out.

- Invite the client to chat with you within the platform or get on a call with you.

- Upload relevant samples to show what you can do. Create one if you don’t have.

- offer a money back guarantee/the client not paying you until you get the job done and they like it. This shows them you are serious about quality work.

- PROOF READ YOUR PROPOSAL AND SPELLCHECK!!!

Now here’s an example and a template you can use. Please don’t copy word for word. Use your common sense and tweak to your own situation.

This is very important:

Don’t be religious about the proposal please!!! It’s the mindset that’s important not the actual templates. Get the why not the how. Once you can do this you will even be able to write far better proposal than the template.

Understood?

Ok so here we go:

Job Post:

Hello, I’m looking for a native English speaker that can write a 2000 word article that is SEO optimized. The article needs to be top notch with American expressions. To be considered for this Job please write ‘chickens rock’ at the top of your proposals to show you paid attention. Please, attach samples of your work. Thank you!

Beth Assange

ME Focused proposal:

Hi. I really like this. I have been writing SEO articles now for 5 years and I have worked on lots of projects within that period. I have a bachelors degree in Marketing and I studied at a top university in my country. I think if you look at my profile you can see how good I am. Please consider me for this job thank you.

Mary Oponu

Now let’s smoke Oponu to pieces with our Client-attracting proposal.

Client-attracting Proposal:

Chicken rocks!

Hello Beth. I’m Alfred and I can write a 2000-word article that is SEO optimized. I’m a native English Speaker and I can also write your articles with American expressions for your American audience. It will be high quality, top notch and won’t take time to finish up.

I have just written a sample for free for you and you can find it attached to this proposal. I’m willing to write another for free.

I offer a 100% money back guarantee, unlimited revisions. Heck, you don’t even have to deposit anything upfront until I deliver an article you are happy with.

I got my start in digital marketing with SEO copywriting. You can check out my site with more samples of my work.

I will have the first draft of the article back to you within 2 hours. And if you want I can add an extra 500-1000 words for you.

If you think we would be a good fit please let’s chat.

Fred.

Can you see the difference.

Remember it’s not about the template. It’s about the concept behind it.

You can see how we mention the clients need.

Proved we can get this done by attaching a sample.

And value stacked!

What’s Value Stack?

Value stack is when you add benefits upon benefits upon benefits that 99.9% of people won’t have on their proposal.

Value stacks in the template:

- We attached a free sample
- We are offering to write another one for free
- 100% money back guarantee
- No upfront deposit
- Linked to our site where more samples can be found
- Delivery in 2 hours
- Extra 500-1000 words at no cost

Now tell me how someone else can beat that?

Value stack are not easy to deliver but that’s how you beat the competitors. That’s how you provide value. That’s how you care about the other person first. That’s how you add value.

Note: Please value stack only on what it’s important to the client. So you must have an understanding of the needs in that niche. And you must deliver please. This can backfire if you can’t. Don’t promise anything you can’t do.

An example of a bad value stack in our example will be: I will add a logo to your article. That’s totally irrelevant here and I don’t know what use that will be to the client.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Please guys/gals:

Write a fictional job post and your client-attracting proposals to the fictional job using the concepts in the last post.

I want to know you get it.

I will review your proposals and give it a mark over 10, make corrections and give you tips on how to improve it.

Please, let your proposals be as far away from the template as possible. Use the concepts not the template, please.

If you use the templates, you will all end up copying each other on these platforms. That will make no one unique. You dig?!

So let’s see your proposals. Thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Senorito(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nichesiteseo:
So, the holidays are over and I have started sending proposals on three freelance platforms.

In just two days I got my first job.

And this one is so funny. It’s the perfect example of provide value and money follows.

When I complete the job I will tell the story here.

Yes - for those of you craving screenshots I will satisfy you on this. There will be screenshots.

Why?

Because it’s so unreal I need to show proof.
Good day bro, am having issues securing a job since last year(early last year) to the extent that have given up but a nairalander linked me up with this post that you can be of help. I dont know if it I can chat with you privately so as to explain my problem in details. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by folash: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
God bless you OP for your selflessness. May the heavens reward you abundantly. I just sent you a mail. Kindly reply when free

3 Likes

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nichesiteseo:
Please guys/gals:

Write a fictional job post and your client-attracting proposals to the fictional job using the concepts in the last post.

I want to know you get it.

I will review your proposals and give it a mark over 10, make corrections and give you tips on how to improve it.

Please, let your proposals be as far away from the template as possible. Use the concepts not the template, please.

If you use the templates, you will all end up copying each other on these platforms. That will make no one unique. You dig?!

So let’s see your proposals. Thank you.

JOB POST

Write a Product description with changed for a product with 15 variations
Hi. I have one product i need a description written on... and that product has 15 different variations. So i need each description to be slightly different. The product is a commercial Range/Oven for a restaurant. We are looking for someone to work with long term

PROPOSAL
Hi Vadim. I'm Emmanuel and I can write product descriptions for your commercial oven equipment.
I can write descriptions that bests describe your product to your buyers in a persuasive manner, showing them the benefits and features of the product.

Concerning your project, I've previous jobs that are very similar to what you are looking for, an example is writing descriptions for an e-commerce store that sells pharmaceutical equipment, also you can check my profile for the review. I'm deligent, hardworking and can get the job done.

Since you have 15variants, I can write and edit one product free until I you love the description then you can offer the remaining for me to complete.

I can put in 4hours of work daily till I finish writing. If given the chance, I would complete 7 product descriptions writing in 3days and don't worry about communication, I'm available 24/7 and ready to respond to your messages

Best Regards,

11 Likes

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2019
bojbest:

JOB POST

Write a Product description with changed for a product with 15 variations
Hi. I have one product i need a description written on... and that product has 15 different variations. So i need each description to be slightly different. The product is a commercial Range/Oven for a restaurant. We are looking for someone to work with long term

PROPOSAL
Hi Vadim. I'm Emmanuel and I can write product descriptions for your commercial oven equipment.
I can write descriptions that bests describe your product to your buyers in a persuasive manner, showing them the benefits and features of the product.

Concerning your project, I've previous jobs that are very similar to what you are looking for, an example is writing descriptions for an e-commerce store that sells pharmaceutical equipment, also you can check my profile for the review. I'm deligent, hardworking and can get the job done.

Since you have 15variants, I can write and edit one product free until I you love the description then you can offer the remaining for me to complete.

I can put in 4hours of work daily till I finish writing. If given the chance, I would complete 7 product descriptions writing in 3days and don't worry about communication, I'm available 24/7 and ready to respond to your messages

Best Regards,

He replied with Hi. Then I told him what to do next. I've nothing to loose if I dont close him, I'll only cry
Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
bojbest:

He replied with Hi. Then I told him what to do next. I've nothing to loose if I dont close him, I'll only cry

Hello Bojbest,

7/10.

Good job.

Corrections:

Don’t start with your name. He can see your name from your bid. Not relevant. You must start the first sentence and paragraph with the client’s needs.

I like how you delve into his needs down the proposal and the value stack you introduced.

A bit too lengthy too. Just go with the major talking points:

- His/her needs
- Why you are qualified to help solve those needs
- Previous completed related job/ sample
- Value stack(s)
- Call to action

Don’t forget to put in a clear call to action at the end of your proposal.

A call to action is closing the sale. Telling the client what he should do next if he thinks you are a good match.

A simple call to action sample:

If you think we are a good match let’s chat.

Good job all around.

Don’t beat yourself up on him ghosting.

That he got back to you means your proposal struck a chord. Keep your proposals this way and you would land a client sooner than later.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Senorito:

Good day bro, am having issues securing a job since last year(early last year) to the extent that have given up but a nairalander linked me up with this post that you can be of help. I dont know if it I can chat with you privately so as to explain my problem in details. Thanks.

Hello Senorito,

Mail me with your number at my signature down below.

Let’s jump on a quick call.

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Senorito(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2019
Nichesiteseo:

Hello Senorito,

Mail me with your number at my signature down below.

Let’s jump on a quick call.

I've done that thanks.
Still waiting Sir.

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Nichesiteseo:

Hello Bojbest,

7/10.

Good job.

Corrections:

Don’t start with your name. He can see your name from your bid. Not relevant. You must start the first sentence and paragraph with the client’s needs.

I like how you delve into his needs down the proposal and the value stack you introduced.

A bit too lengthy too. Just go with the major talking points:

- His/her needs
- Why you are qualified to help solve those needs
- Previous completed related job/ sample
- Value stack(s)
- Call to action

Don’t forget to put in a clear call to action at the end of your proposal.

A call to action is closing the sale. Telling the client what he should do next if he thinks you are a good match.

A simple call to action sample:

If you think we are a good match let’s chat.

Good job all around.

Don’t beat yourself up on him ghosting.

That he got back to you means your proposal struck a chord. Keep your proposals this way and you would land a client sooner than later.

Thank you, can you explain more on value stack?

1 Like

Re: Make $5k Per Month In 2019 On Upwork From Scratch Challenge by emmyvet(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nichesiteseo:
I have made a lot of money so far on upwork and I want to help you do so too even if you've never used the platform.

The plan is to get you from zero to making $5k per month on upwork in 2019.

Listen, you might not make $5k per month.

I can't guarantee that. But I use that as a round, simple and very achievable goal if you put in the hustle.

I deleted my account that I have had since since 2015 so I could start from scratch and show this is possible.

I was routinely making far more than that a month and have made more than $5k on some single project alone.

I will get the account back to making over $5k per month, and document the whole thing.

Pretty ambitious goal. I might fail. But I have done it before and I'm sort of confident I can do it again.

But this isn't about me. It's about you.

I'm doing this to:

- Show people it's possible and have a step-by-step guide. Follow along in real time and copy my methods that have used successfully before
- Cut through all the bullshit within the upwork guru space. A lot of bullshit and nonsensical advice floats too much here. So, I want to change that.

I'm not selling anything here.

I'm putting my skin in the game. I have my reputation to lose if I fail. I'm not hiding anything and will show you everything in real time step by step.

Just follow along.

I will share with you as much as possible client details, projects, successes and failures etc.

So here we go.

If you want to make $5k per month in 2019 on upwork, then follow this thread and be ready to work. There's no shortcut here. It's simple but not easy so I'm just putting that out there so you don't think this is some magic pill.

If you are ready to apply yourself, ready to hustle and learn then it doesn't matter if you are a newbie.

I deleted my past account so I could be on a level playing ground with a newbie on the platform and show this is replicable as a total beginner.

Ready?

Hi bro , your formula works I signed up got approved on Sunday and got an invitation today though I don’t have the complete skill so I declined, I will keep on pushing more proposals hoping to land the one that I can deliver.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Create A Whatsapp TV / Verified Nigerian Whatsapp Phone Number Database For Mobile Marketing / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.