Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

"I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua (16685 Views)

The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / Tyson Fury Defeats Deontay Wilder In Thrilling Fight With Five Knockdowns / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Sportdab(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Britain's Anthony Joshua has said he wants to fight WBC Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder in April.

Earlier this month, Joshua watched on as Wilder and Fury fought a thrilling draw in Los Angeles.

MySportDab report the WBC have since sanctioned a direct rematch.

Speaking on American show First Take, Joshua said: "April 13, in London. I don't know what more I have to do to get that message across.

"He's (Wilder) more interested in fighting Tyson Fury - Tyson Fury holds no world titles.

"I can't control what Deontay Wilder does, what Tyson Fury does, or what they say. What I can do is control what I do and say.

"I made sure with the negotiations I booked the date in advance, the venue inadvance, and am making my point clear for everyone, I am willing to fight any one of these guys, especially the champion Deontay Wilder, at Wembley, April 13."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/want-to-fight-wilder-in-april-anthony.html

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by opeyehmmy(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2018
Good.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by MJBOLT: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2018
wilder is a coward, he won't accept the challenge

10 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by SIRmanjar(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2018
Here we go again undecided

Wilder dey talk come America,Joshua dey talk come London..Abeg make dem two Kuku fight for neutral ground..Simple angry

Maybe Germany,Canada,Japan or South Africa

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by salford1: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
He has realised that Wilder is not a good fighter.
The Fury fight really exposed Wilder. Only Ortiz gave him a tough time. Out of Wilder's over 40 fights or there about, he has fought only two good fighters. Fury and Ortiz. He narrowly won Ortiz and tied with Fury (Who had been away for close to 3 years).

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by yjgm(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make sure it's a KO

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by visijo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is it ok to stop an ambulance and ask what happened?

25 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just be ready for the fight ooh
Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Finally cool

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by AntiWailer: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
i want to beat you mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Smart3856bwlag: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ff

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by soberdrunk(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
So nah so this fine boy career wan use end...... angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by oluwatosink: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wilder no go dey easy oo Joshua..
but all the best, and make sure you win by KO

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by meobizy(f): 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
If this fight holds, which I doubt it will, Wilder will treat this guy the way GGG did Kel Brook.
I doubt Wilder can knock him out but there’s no way this guy will win.

6 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Metuh: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
By the time Wilder finishes with you, you go dey alright. grin

No be by mouth

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by nuban07(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
I'm not sure Joshua can be granted his request now. Those two guys want re-match first...
Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by legibow: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why is he d one looking for fight and not people that want to collect his title.... You're sure your village people are after you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Gecoz: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
This coward called Joshua, as I like you reach you just dey fall my hand. Go beat Fury first before calling Wilder. Fury say him wan show UK people who be number 1 for UK and you dey der dey call Wilder. You dey fear jor.

# Argue with your ancestors

6 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by ehix89(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
The WHC always choose the venue, Wilder is the challenger so he should go to London.

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oga no kee persin oo grin
Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by humilitypays(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Anthony Kosi owo
Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by seunmohmoh(f): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fighting is a sin

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Allylic(f): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Every body wan stay home..no body wan go away.. Rigging is easier at home...I respect AJ a lot but I dont want him to fight wilder

3 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by salford1: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
ehix89:
The WHC always choose the venue, Wilder is the challenger so he should go to London.
That is the problem. Wilder wants to stay in the states. We have seen how that worked out with Fury. If the fight had been on a neutral ground, Fury would have been declared the winner.

9 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Lawrry(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Good, bami na ti e baje

6 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by GentleMoney: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hmm..
Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by ednut1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
AJ would fight whyte or Pulev. He wants none of wilders power

1 Like

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by paparazzi1987(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
God bless AJ. Proudly 9ja wink

Bastard Efe Ajagba the slowpoke hater undecided

4 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by Nasseeer: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
So that you can make fool of him right? �

2 Likes

Re: "I Want To Fight Wilder In April" - Anthony Joshua by martolux(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
A child of God does not fight undecided undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2022: Panutche Camara Says Guinea-Bissau Can Beat Super Eagles / World Cup: Inmates To Watch Matches In Enugu Prisons – Controller / Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.