Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

‘sholaye Jeremi Is My Baby Dad’ – Linda Ikeji Insists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘sholaye Jeremi Is My Baby Dad’ – Linda Ikeji Insists (366 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘sholaye Jeremi Is My Baby Dad’ – Linda Ikeji Insists by InforOrbit: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2018
Popular blogger, Nigeria most successful blogger Linda Ikeji has finally opened up and cleared the air on all the controversial issues surrounding the birth of her son and her supposed baby daddy.

She wrote:

Two days before my 38th birthday on September 17th, I welcomed my first child, my son, Jayce. I look at him and I wonder why I waited so long to have a child. I’ve never known love like this. I literally have tears in my eyes every time I look at him. I can’t believe he came out of me. He is by far my greatest blessing and I’m looking forward to navigating him through life!

Now to the reason why you are reading this. I argued with myself for a long time whether to put this out or not…and finally decided it was a story I wanted to share. I’ve always been open about my life but I’m sharing details about my personal life mostly because of the girls who look up to me. The girls I have mentored, mentoring right now and plan to mentor in the future. I’m very particular about our young girls and I have personally tried over the years to be an example in some way; tried to teach these girls how to fight for their dreams, how to live right and do right and then I go and have a child out of wedlock and that must be a little confusing to some of them and especially with so many untruthful stuff out there about me.

The most hilarious is that I had a child for a married man. Lol. Here’s my answer to that! The married man that I will sleep with has not yet been born. If he’s been born, he will die, be buried, rise and die again before he will lay with me. I don’t do married men. The father of my child is a single man and his name is Sholaye Jeremi. To be honest, at some point I thought he was my final bus stop but you know how life happens…lol. Unfortunately, he and I are a completely closed chapter. Sadly for our son Jayce, it’s the kind of chapter that can’t ever be opened again.

One of the things many people have asked me is how I met this man because we don’t run in the same circle. Well, I met him 3 years ago at Wheatbaker Restaurant in Ikoyi in December 2015 shortly after I moved to my home in Banana Island, Ikoyi. It was a day after Christmas and I was having dinner with friends when he walked in. He saw me and the rest is history. He claimed at the time that he had never heard of me which was seriously a turn-on for me because up until then I’d only been meeting men who behaved like fans. At the time we met, I was 35 and he was 37 and I’d been single for nearly 4 years.

Continue Reading In the Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/sholaye-jeremi-is-my-baby-dad-linda-ikeji-insists-makes-mind-blowing-revelations-releases-photos-of-her-son/

Re: ‘sholaye Jeremi Is My Baby Dad’ – Linda Ikeji Insists by Holumhidey(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2018
na wa oo "BABY DAD" my baby uncle is nwaamaikpe
Re: ‘sholaye Jeremi Is My Baby Dad’ – Linda Ikeji Insists by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2018
angry
Re: ‘sholaye Jeremi Is My Baby Dad’ – Linda Ikeji Insists by wizzie001(m): 8:23am On Dec 14, 2018
Whoever that sees this lady as a role model needs be checked upstairs accordingly, no apology! How can u barely have a child and you've already closed the chapter with the supposed father I just pity the poor child because he is gon be the worst hit coupled with the toxic training this unrepentant feminist will girdle him with embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Linda Ikeji, After She Revealed Her Baby Daddy Dumped Her / Timaya At BAFEST: Nigerians React / Full List Of Winners At The 2018 Future Awards Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.