Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos (33524 Views)

Armed Men In Military Camouflage Besiege Oyo State Govt Secretariat (photos) / NAF Neutralized Over 100 Terrorists On Mass Movement In Zamfara (Graphic) / Soldiers Kill 3 Bandits, Recover Arms In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Super Story angry
tongue
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by nasoeb: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emmy3:
How every one is now possessing camouflage makes me know that these terrorists are everywhere.

May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.

My brother na since 2013 I run from that contraption called bank when I noticed the incessant debiting they were performing on my account. Each month they will debit me about 5k, card maintenance charge, card servicing charge, text messaging charge, another card maintenance charge (twice in one month). When I fund my account with 20k, they will remove 2k and sum up the whole money, making it look bigger.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by mygee2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
For those who don't know these people neautralised are Fulani herdsmen who go about Zamafara attacking Hausa Christian minorities there but the govt and the press won't tell you this

Foolish people like you always try to post nonsense go and check most of the victim's of these bandits are Muslim local farmers
People like you spew Fake news and hate red which Nairaland is doing nothing about

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by Emmy3(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
nasoeb:

My brother na since 2013 I run from that contraption called bank when I noticed the incessant debiting they were performing on my account. Each month they will debit me about 5k, card maintenance charge, card servicing charge, text messaging charge, another card maintenance charge (twice in one month). When I fund my account with 20k, they will remove 2k and sum up the whole money, making it look bigger.

How I wish I heard this earlier.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
solpat:
See clean AK-47 rifles these people are using and our soldiers use outdated rifles to fight a more equipped insurgents

U get sharp eye.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by Quality20(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
For those who don't know these people neautralised are Fulani herdsmen who go about Zamafara attacking Hausa Christian minorities there but the govt and the press won't tell you this
Zamfara n sokoto states are in fact d only states without indigenous xtians pls. So pls say d truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by cozykozy: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
I
Gossiplover:
JUST IN: Troops of Sector 3 Operation SHARAN DAJI in 8 Division Nigerian Army AOR have neutralised a gang of bandits that have been terrorizing residents and burning down houses at Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara State.

Based on credible intelligence the criminals were ambushed at Tungar Rakumi on 12 December 2018.At the end of the operation, 2 bandits clad in military camouflage were neutralized and 2 AK 47 rifles loaded with 7 Magazines was recovered.

Similarly, troops of Sector 3 working in conjunction with members of Civilian Joint Task Force arrested a notorious arms gun runner known as Lawali Aliyu along a path leading to Araba village in Illela Local Government Area of Sokoto State. on 13 December 2018.

The suspect was arrested in possession of 1015 rounds of 7.62mm Ammunition concealed in a sack. Suspect and items were subsequently moved to Sokoto State Police Command for further investigation. Pictures below.

Source; Nigerian Army

https://mobile.twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1073367758656671744

FOR ARMY DSSC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Email:vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by Trustee1: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:
For all I know,they might be criminals or cultist! Nigeria soldiers won't dare take any action against the Fulani killers under Jubril and El rufai. BTW, laws shouldn't be taken into hands not even by soldiers, we're in a Fu*king Democratic Government. Let them Bitches go to COURT! PROVE THEM GUILTY.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by denjjy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
it was a cold dusty afternoon in Gusau, Zamfara. I left Tsafe orientation camp, arrived the RCCF family House. i was very hungry, looking for a nearby canteen where i can refill, i treck several kilometers, instead of restaurant I saw people pushing wheelbarrow selling sliced coconut with a particular seeds, damn I was very famished, I had to stop the bike, I greeted him, good afternoon "pls could you take me to a nearby restaurant"instead he replied with something that sound like "ba turienchi" immediately he zoomed away, I didn't know what he said perhaps he's was abusing me or saying he could not understand what I said didn't know. While walking slowly the junction, I looked at my right and saw small shop where they're selling smoked meat. On branching their I saw a rounlike stuff, they told me is an hausa indigenous snacks made of rice, it is called masa. Immediately I requested for one, he first soaked it inside cooked meat water cut it into three and gave me, I tasted it and it was as sweet as horney. To be continued
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by Cityguy: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Good job. I love the word 'neutralised'. More neutralisation of the killer and kidnapping 'Libyans' and 'Malians' joor.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by bizzibodi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Haw Gawd!not again another terrorist grp from NW?
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by Christistruth00: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
wink2015:
NORTHERN NIGERIA WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

The peace, tranquility, unity and love which northern Nigeria was known for his now be threatened.

Some wicked leaders Instead of giving youths tools of self employment and good Education they gave them guns and weapons of war.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by kindnyce(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

I just wish the Penalty for fake news is Flogging, by now your ass would've been whipped for POSTING THIS BLATANT FALSEHOOD, a in at ridiculing the Nigerian Govt.
Armed Fulani/Hausa/and other tribes terrorising ZAMFARA and environs knows no religion, tribe or creed, they just kill kill and kill anybody they stood in their way..
#makaryachin Banza cool

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by Pearlman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
BeansAndBread:
You're stupid for this post, how many Christians are in Zamfara that you're opening your apku infested mouth? Sometimes ehn, I'm tempted to say you don't have a brain, you head is there for decoration.

Nigeria is multi-ethnic and multi-religious!
There Ibo muslim minorities in Enugu and Ebonyi State. Sizeable Christian population in Zuru in Kebbi where the Bamaiyi hail. Christian Maguzawas in Kano. Everywhere you find a Christian you'll most probably find a Moslem there and vice versa!
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
FarahAideed:

I pity ur level of s2pdt, these herdsmen hardly pray a day and they don't care whether u r Muslim or not. That's why whenever i spot them in my farm i just solute and go coz it is very simple for them to butcher person
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by bskyb(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
bashir1451:

You're there in a Safe Zone posting all this nonsense to instigate Violence and Hatred among Nigerians, I don't know on whose mission you're but your utterances are a Blatant Expression of Falsehood of the highest kind. I'm presently in Zamfara and this Bandits Respect no Religious or Ethnic boundaries. They attack even Fulanis that are Rich whether Muslims or Not, The Only Languages they understand are MONEY and BLOOD.

Very true. It's sad that some people will try to change the narrative for selfish reasons.
I'm a Christian and live close to Gusau
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by bskyb(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
bashir1451:

You're there in a Safe Zone posting all this nonsense to instigate Violence and Hatred among Nigerians, I don't know on whose mission you're but your utterances are a Blatant Expression of Falsehood of the highest kind. I'm presently in Zamfara and this Bandits Respect no Religious or Ethnic boundaries. They attack even Fulanis that are Rich whether Muslims or Not, The Only Languages they understand are MONEY and BLOOD.

Very true. It's sad that some people will try to change the narrative for selfish reasons.
I'm a Christian and live close to Gusau

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by LoySupremo: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emmy3:
How every one is now possessing camouflage makes me know that these terrorists are everywhere.

May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.

Lie. there are not trash pls. They have one of best Customer Care service. Iv had money hang twice and it was resolved the same day. Just report to the right person or their website.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by ShawnT(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
paiz:
Well done boys
kill them all
No mercy

Do not judge them
Just send them to God for judgement
something like that
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by BeansAndBread(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pearlman:

Nigeria is multi-ethnic and multi-religious!
There Ibo muslim minorities in Enugu and Ebonyi State. Sizeable Christian population in Zuru in Kebbi where the Bamaiyi hail. Christian Maguzawas in Kano. Everywhere you find a Christian you'll most probably find a Moslem there and vice versa!
I never said there weren't Christians in the North, but the Bandits are killing Muslims. Farmers and Herders clashes in Zamfara are between Muslim Fulani and Muslim Fulani, even when Christians are affected in the core North, it's a minority. Muslims are the ones greatly affected, so you need to understand where I'm coming from.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by ikcid: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
denjjy:
To be continued

Hello bro, can you please complete these experience of yours? ? I'm hoping to read your chronicles in Zamfara.
Re: Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos by billyG(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
bashir1451:

Is it not their brother from Niger,Mali,chad?it is d house rats that invite d bush rats home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S., Presidency Fire Jonathan Over Poll, Graft / Market Women, State Workers Welcoming Governor Adeleke To Secretariat(photos) / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.