Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead (706 Views)

Gunmen Kill Nine Soldiers In Sunke, Zamfara Village / Tragedy Hit Umuomumu Mbieri In Imo State As 10 Bodies Are Confirmed Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Kill 4 Benue People In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead by Ganduri: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2018
- Armed bandits reportedly attack Malikawa, a village in the Gidan Goga district in Zamfara state for the second time in few months
- The latest attack on the village reportedly leaves at least 22 residents dead while several others are injured
- A resident of the village confirms the latest attack and gives details of how it happened
A fresh attack by suspected armed bandits has reportedly happened in Malikawa, a village in the Gidan Goga district in Maradun local government area of Zamfara state, leaving at least 22 people dead and many others sustaining injuries.
Daily Trust reports that some of the residents of the village confirmed on Tuesday, December 11, that dozens of unidentified gunmen arrived on motorbikes firing at them.
“I was coming back from farm around 4pm when I decided to take my bath; while in the bathroom, I heard people screaming for help. I came out of the bathroom and found the whole community in pandemonium.
“Everyone was running to different directions with children crying for help. I learnt that we were under siege as gunshots rented the air. They were shooting people dead as they chased them on motorcycles.
“Before I even looked for a way to escape, the armed men had already arrived at the door step of my residence. How I escaped remains a mystery to me,” one of the residents was quoted as saying and explaining that six persons were burnt alive after which they buried them in corn stalks, stock filed a few yards from the village.
“When the six persons were being chased on motorbikes by the armed bandits, the residents decided to bury themselves in a stock file of corn stalks, unknown to them that they were seen by the attackers. They (attackers) decided to torch the stalks burning all the people inside.
“As I’m talking to you, I’m at the Boko village in search of missing children. We have not seen them since yesterday and those who died had already been buried,” he said.
The report said the spokesperson of the state police command, SP Muhammad Shehu, could not be reached for comment when the report was filed.
Legit.ng earlier reported how an attack recently happened at Malikawa village in Gidan Goga district in Maradun local government of Zamfara state with many killed.
Also, the secretary to the government of Zamfara state, Abdullahi Shinkafi, on Sunday, August 19, declared that the ongoing banditry in the state have claimed over 3,000 lives in the past few years.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Shinkafi made the disclosure in Gusau at a town hall meeting organised by the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).

https://www.legit.ng/1209053-fresh-attack-zamfara-village-22-people-confirmed-dead.html
Re: BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead by Abfinest007(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2018
they want to reduce atiku vote by killing his people
Re: BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead by Jonadull: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2018
Abfinest007:
they want to reduce atiku vote by killing his people
Pretend to be sensible at least for once
Re: BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead by choice17(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Up till now this riffraff bandits have not come out to tell us what they want
Nigeria leaders have failed in terms of security
Re: BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead by Spark01(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Where do these men come out from, despite all the military road block and check point in northern states.

Re: BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Spark01:
Where do these men come out from, despite all the military road block and check point in northern states.
They are PART of the PEOPLE.
They have MOLES in the Military.
So they come from No where.

That’s why BoKo HARAM will never be defeated.
I bet this with my Professional University Degree Certificate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Fresh Attack In Zamfara Village As 22 People Are Confirmed Dead by odogwu190(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Una no dey taya too kill self....kill kill kill

(1) (Reply)

MOGBE! Kenya Woman Killed Her Husband When There Were Doing It In Bedroom(photo) / Missing Person / Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.