Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Do You Experience Election In You Sates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Experience Election In You Sates? (968 Views)

PDP Releases Face Of Soldier Used By APC To Rig Election In Ogoni,Rivers(photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Giving A New Assignment In United Sates Of America / Has An Incumbent Leader Lost Re-election In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Experience Election In You Sates? by donenick(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2007
Helloo NairaLand
How do you experience Election in your own states?

here in Benue state, it was soft/hard

I Pray God should help us

Re: How Do You Experience Election In You Sates? by donenick(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
Helloo NairaLand
How do you experience Election in your own states?

here in Benue state, it was soft/hard

I Pray God should help us

Re: How Do You Experience Election In You Sates? by donenick(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2007
Hellooo

How do you experience Election in your states

here in Benue state some places were soft some hard

I pray God should help uuussss

Re: How Do You Experience Election In You Sates? by CrazyMan(m): 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2007
Lagos was calm
Re: How Do You Experience Election In You Sates? by raham4real(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2007
Wao! Wonders shall never end,well in my state,rivers state election has a norm,wether you exercise your franchise or not by voting,the pdp asparants automaticaly wins the election,a state where rigging is paramount,what do you expect continuity instead of change.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Someone Kill Another Human Being Over An Election? / Koro, Andy Uba And Iwu: All Papa's Boys / A President That Doesn't Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.