Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,984 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not (15299 Views)

NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by midolian(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2018
The governorship candidate of the Action Alliance, AA, and son-in-law to Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, Mr. Uche Nwosu, has said he would not succumb to any form of blackmail in his support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term bid.

Nwosu said this yesterday in Owerri while re-stating his support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election in 2019.

He added that nobody would be allowed to rig the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

Recall that Nwosu dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC, for AA, after a guber parallel primaries in the state at the end of which he lost the governorship ticket to Senator Hope Uzodimma.

Nwosu said: “In fact, anybody thinking of rigging the 2019 election is making a big mistake because we will resist it. The youths of Imo state will resist it, the women and the leaders of the state will resist it.

“If you are not popular, you are not popular and INEC knows that it is not possible to write result in Imo state. People should know that the era of sitting at home and writing results is gone.

“We have made up our mind to support President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 and nothing can change that.

“Whether they blackmail us or not, the truth is that we have made up our mind to support President Buhari. If I am not supporting President Buhari, I won’t be putting his pictures on my billboards and campaign posters, otherwise who am I deceiving?

“In 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari won with a wide margin in my Eziama-Obire Ward and in the 2019 election, despite being the governorship candidate of the Action Alliance, I will deliver President Buhari in my Ward but those running to Abuja to blackmail me cannot convince a single person to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Those relying on rigging the 2019 governorship election will be disappointed as the people of the state will resist any such attempt.”

It was his view that, “all those involved in the blackmail should come out and show us their supporters that will vote for President Buhari. All they are interested in is to use the President’s name to compromise the election. They know that they don’t stand a chance in a free and fair election but that will not work in Imo State. We have implicit trust in the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) under Mamoud Yakubu to deliver a credible election. So, those relying on rigging and other malpractices will fail.

“Imolites will resist any attempt to steal their mandate, the people’s vote must count.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/14/2019-blackmail-us-not-buhari-okorochas-son-law-uche-nwosu/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by yanabasee(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2018
We will test your support for the unspeakable dullard when you lose the governorship election come 2019........

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by 24enjay(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Turantula(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2018
This abok1 sef!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Felixalex(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2018
grin cheesy grin

But who are doz blackmailing him and his party na? Does his party's support have any impact on whether Buhari wins or not?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by sinbadd: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Noted
Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by classicking(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Ghen ghen
Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Bossontop(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
undecided
Even pesin wey buhari don trowey still dey shout sai baba........this one "zombie-ness" dey anoda level aswear

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by dynicks(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Just look at this mumu.......this one still after his mother's breast milk...

When u hear this one talk, one would think he is brave hearted....Trailer pass we no see driver ; na u wan come show yourself....abeg swerve c'mot for road make I see worthy people....

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by moscobabs(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Sai Buhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by ComrArk: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
We hear u
Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by gurunlocker: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Lol.... Zombie will see something to masturbate to this morning grin grin

Uche Nwosu is having 900,000 PVCs grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2018
yanabasee:
We will test your support for the unspeakable dullard when you lose the governorship election come 2019........

Somebody that will simply decamp back to APC and get a portfolioundecided undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by toshiba447(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
Dear Uche Nwosu, Imolites have already rejected you. Better start returning our lands you and your Oga 'Roaches' forcefully took from people.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Akshow: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
Sai Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by BruncleZuma: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Jaynom029(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
Nonsense Child
Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by TheAngry1: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2018
Watch out for those who declare their loyalty on social and traditional media, they ain't loyal. Loyalty is not advertised, it is practiced.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2018
It is impossible to love Nigeria, and love Buhari at the same time. You must love one, and hate the other.

Or maybe, quite unfortunately, hate both.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by derok6547xxx: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2018

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Xwayy(f): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Angelparadise: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2018
The comfort statement of a drowning man shamelessly believing that asslicking a tyrant will make INEC declare him the winner .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Jaynom029(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2018
see his big mouth
Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by legibow: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Louder pls... He can't hear you... APC all the way,
Like if APC share if PDP

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Dedetwo(m): 11:39am On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:

The governorship candidate of the Action Alliance, AA, and son-in-law to Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, Mr. Uche Nwosu, has said he would not succumb to any form of blackmail in his support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s second term bid.

Nwosu said this yesterday in Owerri while re-stating his support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election in 2019.

He added that nobody would be allowed to rig the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

Recall that Nwosu dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC, for AA, after a guber parallel primaries in the state at the end of which he lost the governorship ticket to Senator Hope Uzodimma.

Nwosu said: “In fact, anybody thinking of rigging the 2019 election is making a big mistake because we will resist it. The youths of Imo state will resist it, the women and the leaders of the state will resist it.

“If you are not popular, you are not popular and INEC knows that it is not possible to write result in Imo state. People should know that the era of sitting at home and writing results is gone.

“We have made up our mind to support President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 and nothing can change that.

“Whether they blackmail us or not, the truth is that we have made up our mind to support President Buhari. If I am not supporting President Buhari, I won’t be putting his pictures on my billboards and campaign posters, otherwise who am I deceiving?

“In 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari won with a wide margin in my Eziama-Obire Ward and in the 2019 election, despite being the governorship candidate of the Action Alliance, I will deliver President Buhari in my Ward but those running to Abuja to blackmail me cannot convince a single person to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Those relying on rigging the 2019 governorship election will be disappointed as the people of the state will resist any such attempt.”

It was his view that, “all those involved in the blackmail should come out and show us their supporters that will vote for President Buhari. All they are interested in is to use the President’s name to compromise the election. They know that they don’t stand a chance in a free and fair election but that will not work in Imo State. We have implicit trust in the leadership of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) under Mamoud Yakubu to deliver a credible election. So, those relying on rigging and other malpractices will fail.

“Imolites will resist any attempt to steal their mandate, the people’s vote must count.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/14/2019-blackmail-us-not-buhari-okorochas-son-law-uche-nwosu/

Can someone tell this belligerent fool, Uche Nwosu, that dumbass Muhammadu Buhari has said there is no place for divided loyalty in APC. It is either you fall in line or you fall out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Failtech: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2018
HP Envy 15t For Sale, already in Lagos
Powerful i7 processor Quad Core
Whooping 8GB RAM
More than sufficient 1TB Hard Disc
Backlit keyboard
Windows 10
Still Very Neat
Price: 120k
Contacts on Signature

https://www.nairaland.com/4873310/hp-envy-15t-core-i7#73447843
Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by eyeview: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Hes indirectly begging for support from the Fed Govt cos he knows such sycophancy works on this govt

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by Edgarated(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by spafu(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Confused high level zombie

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by sureheaven(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Confusion
Confusion
Confusion
Everywhere is full of confusion for okorocha and his son in law .

This okorocha has forgotten, his son in law may divorce his daughter last last. He should ask iyabo and obj. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by maestroferddi: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2018
You no get sense...

Who cares whether you are for Buhari or for Jubril?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu: We Are For Buhari, Blackmail Us Or Not by ugofulfilled(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2018
We have heard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections / 2015: Be Patient, I Won’t Let You Down, Jonathan Tells Campaign Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.