Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Scam Of The Highest Order In Naija On Social Media For Laptops And Phones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Of The Highest Order In Naija On Social Media For Laptops And Phones (613 Views)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home order In Enugu, Abduct Residents / Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Of The Highest Order In Naija On Social Media For Laptops And Phones by derancle: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Please beware of this name Katherine Michelle, and female picture on facebook, cause a guy have been using it to fraud people which my colleagues happen to be one of his victims.
Which the scammer claims that he is a british by birth, that the parcel is in Abuja, and my colleagues should paid part payment and which their did, the rest is history my brother man and sister woman.
Scammer nuba: +2348164323576.

Re: Scam Of The Highest Order In Naija On Social Media For Laptops And Phones by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wen some pipo go learn? Even as many dey social media, dem still dey fall yakata for all dis woroworo
Re: Scam Of The Highest Order In Naija On Social Media For Laptops And Phones by Spark01(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Most cases of scam are caused by greed. That's all i can say

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Man Raped Drunk Plantain Seller To Death / Traveller Killed Along Manju-jos Road By Unknown Gunmen / Lady Gets Into A Fight With The White Girlfriend Of Her Nigerian Ex In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.