Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Governors Meet President Buhari Today at the Presidential Villa, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Meet President Buhari Today at the Presidential Villa, Abuja (442 Views)

36 States Governors Meet President Bola Tinubu In Aso Rock / Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja / Meet The 12 Presidential Candidates That Endorsed President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors Meet President Buhari Today at the Presidential Villa, Abuja by uniosunconnect: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018

Governors of the 36 states of the country are to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The Governors will meet with the President immediately after the ongoing extended National Economic Council (NEC) at the State House Conference Centre.

The Governors, are to be led by the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors, Abdulaziz Yari to the meeting with the President.

Our correspondent reports that the extended NEC is being chaired by the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo

In attendance at the NEC are David Umayi (Ebonyi),Abdullahi Umar Ganduje (Kano), Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara), Kashim Shettima (Borno), Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi), Emmanuel Udom (Akwa Ibom), Simon Lalong (Plateau), Abubakar Sani Bello (Niger), Gboyega Oyetola (Osun), Rotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), Nasiru El-Rufai (Kaduna) and Yahaya Bello (Kogi).

Some Deputy Governors are also in attendance including the Deputy Governor of Katsina State, Mannir Yakubu.

From the NEC meeting, the Governors would proceed to the President’s wing in the Villa for the meeting.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/governors-meet-pres-buhari-today-at-the-presidential-villa-abuja.html
Re: Governors Meet President Buhari Today at the Presidential Villa, Abuja by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2018
It is impossible to love Nigeria, and love Buhari at the same time. You must love one, and hate the other.

Or maybe, quite unfortunately, hate both.

1 Like

Re: Governors Meet President Buhari Today at the Presidential Villa, Abuja by onubijoe(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
u
Re: Governors Meet President Buhari Today at the Presidential Villa, Abuja by Paschalp(m): 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
After the meeting come another meeting that matters, they call it caucus meeting.
Na that one be decision taking meeting wooh

What do I know shaa shocked
But I know apc wee fail, I'm not sniveling, I'm confident. I dreamt it grin. Now I'm sniveling embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Benue Gov Ortom Orders Immediate Payment Of December Salary / 2019: Only God And PDP Will Save Nigeria - Doyin Okupe / Oil Pollution: Over 200 Ogonis Die Weekly From Organ Failures, Strange Sicknesse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.