Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) (2414 Views)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / What The Quran Said About The Children Of Israel - Quran17vs4 / The Real Face Of Jesus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2018
This is what the Quran have to say about Jesus... What do you think?

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by elderken(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Op your point is?
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by THUNDER4real(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Confused religion. Quran mentioned Jesus, Bible never mentioned Mohammed because he is of no importance.

4 Likes

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
When did this conversation take place, in the spirit or when Jesus was alive? because He had gone to Heaven 600 yrs before Muhammad the author of the koran was born.

When Jesus lived, there was no Islam, so who recorded this convoy and waited for Muhammad to start islam?

Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by dayborlee(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
A real muslim beleives in Jesus because we were commanded to do so. But i don't know why chrisiastians wuld neva believe there was someone called Mohammed(pbuh). Do you Muhammed was mentioned in the jew bible? Bible of today have been pirated into different versions. May God lead unto the right path.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by SlaveryWorks: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
dayborlee:
A real muslim beleives in Jesus because we were commanded to do so. But i don't know why chrisiastians wuld neva believe there was someone called Mohammed(pbuh). Do you Muhammed was mentioned in the jew bible? Bible of today have been pirated into different versions. May God lead unto the right path.

Source on Mohammed pbuh being mentioned in the Jew bible please?
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
THUNDER4real:
Confused religion. Quran mentioned Jesus, Bible never mentioned Mohammed because he is of no importance.
Go and read the last verse in songs of Solomon in Hebrew then come back and repeat this.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by THUNDER4real(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
najib632:
Go and read the last verse in songs of Solomon in Hebrew then come back and repeat this.
Be deceiving yourself. was Jesus mentioned in one version of Quran ? No but in all version. why should Muhammad be mentioned in only one version(Hebrew). you better get king James bible, if you want to know the truth and dumb that your quran that is incomplete and confused and even tells you that Islam is not a religion

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2018
THUNDER4real:
Be deceiving yourself. was Jesus mentioned in one version of Quran ? No but in all version. why should Muhammad be mentioned in only one version(Hebrew). you better get king James bible, if you want to know the truth and dumb that your quran that is incomplete and confused and even tells you that Islam is not a religion
You Christians are funny, Jesus A.S. himself is a Jew and he spoke Hebrew, All the bibles are corrupted, Christian scholars don't usually tell their followers what's in the bible but their own opinion, I would rather study Judaism than Christianity because it's filled up with Roman garbage, even Jesus A.S. So called birth day has it's origins from pagan Rome. You have been scammed by the Romans, if you think I am lying then I dare you to look up Sheikh Yusuf Eistes who was a former Christian scholar, you might try to talk about an Imam that became a Christian but it's all a lie because anyone that lives Islam is out of ignorance or rebellious to Allah, while anyone that lives Christianity is out humbleness and truthfulness.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by dayborlee(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2018
SlaveryWorks:

Source on Mohammed pbuh being mentioned in the Jew bible please?

Do you have d jew bible or have u seen it been translated. Let me give you a hint. Dere is a place in the bible where Jesus predicted a messiah who would serve as saviour of d world. Who do you think d person is?

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by THUNDER4real(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2018
najib632:
You Christians are funny, Jesus A.S. himself is a Jew and he spoke Hebrew, All the bibles are corrupted, Christian scholars don't usually tell their followers what's in the bible but their own opinion, I would rather study Judaism than Christianity because it's filled up with Roman garbage, even Jesus A.S. So called birth' s has it's origins from pagan Rome. You have been scammed by the Romans, if you think I am lying then I dare you to look up Sheikh Yusuf Eistes who was a former Christian scholar, you might try to say about Imam became a Christian but it's all a lie because anyone that lives is out of ignorance or rebellious to Allah, while anyone that lives Christianity is out humbleness and truthfulness.
u better leave the religion if you have sense. how can a 52yrs old man sleep with a 9yrs old? and people like u are claiming his followers. Hope u know, ur so call Muhammad was poisoned to death by a Jewish maid "u that prefer Judaism" pray u come out alive. ISLAM: paedophiles and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2018
THUNDER4real:
u better leave the religion if you have sense. how can a 52yrs old man sleep with a 9yrs old? and people like u are claiming his followers. Hope u know, ur so call Muhammad was poisoned to death by a Jewish maid "u that prefer Judaism" pray u come out alive. ISLAM: paedophiles and terrorists.
Let us both die in what we believe on the day of Judgement we will see who will successful

2 Likes

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
dayborlee:
You must have the original Jewish Bible yeah?, pls post an excerpt here let's see it together.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
najib632:
Are you sure you've read it yourself? because that refers to a lover who is a woman. Is Muhammad a woman?

La wa for unah oo

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
dayborlee:

Do you have d jew bible or have u seen it been translated. Let me give you a hint. Dere is a place in the bible where Jesus predicted a messiah who would serve as saviour of d world. Who do you think d person is?
Can you quote the place in the Bible? Do you know the meaning of Messiah? Was Muhammad a messiah? A man who said he did not know where he was going when he died was a messiah?

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by dayborlee(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Anas09:

Can you quote the place in the Bible? Do you know the meaning of Messiah? Was Muhammad a messiah? A man who said he did not know where he was going when he died was a messiah?

Don't worry. u are one of dem
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
Anas09:

Are you sure you've read it yourself? because that refers to a lover who is a woman. Is Muhammad a woman?

La wa for unah oo
Ya Anas yes I have and I watched a woman accept Islam after finding it out for herself on one of Dr. Zakir Nik' s lectures. The Romans are criminals, when Emporer Constantine accepted Christianity he ordered the execution of any Christian that doesn't believe in trinity and all the texts of the bible have been manipulated since then, there are some few Gospel that remain but they're being hidden for example the Gospel of Barnabas. Read one if you can find it. Some will say a Muslim scholar wrote but this funny if the Christians know how vast Islamic knowledge is they won't even say that, O Christians you're better than many Jews because most of you are sincere in faith and not arrogant, but learn to seek knowledge for yourselves read the Torah and the books of Isiah and ponder over them this will be better for. The Muslims believe in Jesus A.S. as the Messiah but not the son of Allah, we believe in all his miracles. So it will be better for you to accept Allah without any partners.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
najib632:
Ya Anas yes I have and I watched a woman accept Islam after finding it out for herself on one of Dr. Zakir Nik' s lectures. The Romans are criminals, when Emporer Constantine accepted Christianity he ordered the execution of any Christian that doesn't believe in trinity and all the texts of the bible have been manipulated since then, there are some few Gospel that remain but they're being hidden for example the Gospel of Barnabas. Read one if you can find it. Some will say a Muslim scholar wrote but this funny if the Christians know how vast Islamic knowledge is they won't even say that, O Christians you're better than many Jews because most of you are sincere in faith and not arrogant, but learn to seek knowledge for yourselves read the Torah and the books of Isiah and ponder over them this will be better for. The Muslims believe in Jesus A.S. as the Messiah but not the son of Allah, we believe in all his miracles. So it will be better for you to accept Allah without any partners.

I think you need to read more, when you do, you will understand that both Christianity, Islam etc are just man made for the sole purpose of mind control.

Be open minded. Keep reading. You might reach the stage of enlightenment. That is when you will discover that even you can found a religion and in years to come, people will kill themselves because of the foolish things you compiled together.

Till then...
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
HenryDion:

I think you need to read more, when you do, you will understand that both Christianity, Islam etc are just man made for the sole purpose of mind control.

Be open minded. Keep reading. You might reach the stage of enlightenment. That is when you will discover that even you can found a religion and in years to come, people will kill themselves because of the foolish things you compiled together.

Till then...
I get what you're saying, Islam is just different, it is the only religion that has satisfied my imaginations doesn't call scientists heretics, it encourages philosophy, and any thing you can possibly think of as long as you don't transgress the limits. The Qur'an is in a class of it's own you will always argue until you read it for yourself.

There will be a time we will definitely kill ourselves for that but it will not be the fault of the Muslims but the fault of the devil worshippers, pagans, Europeans and the Jews. They all want money and power that's why they have spread mischief and corruption on the earth. You even see some stupid Muslims emulating them forgetting that we'll all eventually die and answer to Allah. Henry I won't lie to you I would have also been a free thinker but I just can't help hoping that all the guilty people that died peacefully after spreading so much corruption and killing of a lot of innocent people get punished one day. This belief has made me adhere to the Islamic creed also it's a religion that promotes the peace an unity and compassion for not only humans but other creations of Allah, a religion that requires knowledge and ignorance is highly disliked, a religion that I can ask any Scholar a question from my imaginations and he will give an answer to the best of his ability. Not declaring me a Heretic or possessed.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Anas09:
When did this conversation take place, in the spirit or when Jesus was alive? because He had gone to Heaven 600 yrs before Muhammad the author of the koran was born.

When Jesus lived, there was no Islam, so who recorded this convoy and waited for Muhammad to start islam?

Nonsense.
Muhammad S.A.W. was an illiterate he didn't know how to read or write. There's no one who can ever make anything close to the magnificence of the Glorious Qur'an, it was revealed to him through angel Gabriel.
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
I get what you're saying, Islam is just different, it is the only religion that has satisfied my imaginations doesn't call scientists heretics, it encourages philosophy, and any thing you can possibly think of as long as you don't transgress the limits. The Qur'an is in a class of it's own you will always argue until you read it for yourself.

There will be a time we will definitely kill ourselves for that but it will not be the fault of the Muslims but the fault of the devil worshippers, pagans, Europeans and the Jews. They all want money and power that's why they have spread mischief and corruption on the earth. You even see some stupid Muslims emulating them forgetting that we'll all eventually die and answer to Allah. Henry I won't lie to you I would have also been a free thinker but I just can't help hoping that all the guilty people that died peacefully after spreading so much corruption and killing of a lot of innocent people get punished one day. This belief has made me adhere to the Islamic creed also it's a religion that promotes the peace an unity and compassion for not only humans but other creations of Allah, a religion that requires knowledge and ignorance is highly disliked, a religion that I can ask any Scholar a question from my imaginations and he will give an answer to the best of his ability. Not declaring me a Heretic or possessed.

All religions are an insult to the human intellect and please, don't try to convince me that Islam is better. A religion that instigates violence for the propagation of its root isn't any better.

A religion that denigrates women, degrading them to a mere object of man dominance shouldn't be vouched for.

A religion that promises virgins to those who die for the sake of Allah is nothing but a laughable religion, capable of only deceiving the gullible.

When i read that Quran excerpt above, it dawn on me that i can actually found a religion. All i need is write a holy book, create good and evil and baam! People will kill themselves for my sake in the future. Have you gone through that UFO guy thread? That is how religion is started. He might seem like a crazy fellow now, but in 4 to 5 centuries to come, people will kill cause of the bullshit he compiled.

You said Islam gives room to questions, same with xtains. But there are questions that makes the loopholes of these religions evident and when you start exploring that loophole, no one will give you audience.

You talked about the evil getting punished on the last day by Allah. This same belief is also held by xtains. But sorry to burst your bubble, when you die, you cease to exist. You become food to maggots and nutrients to plants. Just as you were inexistent years ago before you were born, that is how it will be when you die.

If you want to punish the evil, better do it yourself, NOW that you are alive. Become a detective or a cop. Do it in this very moment cause the afterlife is just an illusion.

Sometimes, the ego of man seeks for a deeper meaning. Ego doesn't want to die and cease to exist hence, believing in the afterlife. Silence your ego and stop living in delusion.
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
Muhammad S.A.W. was an illiterate he didn't know how to read or write. There's no one who can ever make anything close to the magnificence of the Glorious Qur'an, it was revealed to him through angel Gabriel.
You mean the same Angel Gabriel who announced the birth of the Lord Jesus, and what He is to the Prophets David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zachariah, Malachi and Lastly to Zachariah John the Baptist's father as the son of God, waited 600 yrs to tell Muhammad that He was not a Son but a slave?

Are you sure you want to have this conversation, becos your koran which says (Isa not Jesus) is a slave, will tie you up in knots.

News Flash: The entity which appeared to Muhammad never introduced itself to him as Jibril. Do you know who named it Jibril? I will tell you. His names Waraqa bin Nawal. As a muslim, have you ever come across that name? Find out and you'd discover that Muhammad didn't start islam, but Nawal did.

How?

When the deathly wicked demon possessed Muhammad and on three occasions attempted to strangulate him as it wanted him to proclaim allah as god, Kadijat his sugar mummy wife, took him to waraqa who was a Soothsayer and a Catholic convert. When he listened to Muhammad's ordeal, he concluded that Muhammad was having visitations from Angel Gabriel of the Jews, and told him that any who received this encounters is a prophet.

But, Waraqa forgot three very important details about the Angel Gabriel of the Jews;

1. Angel Gabriel never had any physical contact with anyone he spoke to.

2. Angel Gabriel, never threaten or tried to kill anyone he spoke to. Instead, he quailed their fears.

3. Waraqa forgot to tell Muhammad that every Prophet prophesies. And the true prophet is known if his prophecies comes to fulfilment; as the word 'Prophet' is not a mere title.

All of these, Waraqa forgot that the Angel Gabriel he sold to Muhammad never at any time threaten anyone he spoke to. His sudden appearance and ambiance frightens humans but, he quickly puts out their fear and introduces himself as Gabriel.

Angel Gabriel told the Jewish Prophets, (40 of them BTW), one consistent thing which came to pass, but 600 yrs later he went to Arabia, to Muhammad who at the time was a man with questionable character, a thief, not just a petty thief, but an high way robber, a pedophile who rapes little kids, a blood letting murderer, and told him that Jesus of the Jews was not a Son of God but a slave.

Now, sir, do well to tell me, do you still believe that Gabriel and Jibril in your glorious koran are the same?

WoW, if you hold a knife to my neck, i'd call Muhammad a lair, you'd kill me for saying that, yes. But, if am raised from from the dead, i'd still call him a lair.

Jiril is not Gabriel, just like Isa is not Jesus, at least not Jesus of Nazareth. Be informed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 8:00am On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
You are talking plenty and it's irrelevant. Now, can you please post this Passage so that both of us can peruse it together?

Pls, lets have it.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2018
dayborlee:

Don't worry. u are one of dem
I am one of what?

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2018
Anas09:

You mean the same Angel Gabriel who announced the birth of the Lord Jesus, and what He is to the Prophets David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Zachariah, Malachi and Lastly to Zachariah John the Baptist's father as the son of God, waited 600 yrs to tell Muhammad that He was not a Son but a slave?

Are you sure you want to have this conversation, becos your koran which says (Isa not Jesus) is a slave, will tie you up in knots.

News Flash: The entity which appeared to Muhammad never introduced itself to him as Jibril. Do you know who named it Jibril? I will tell you. His names Waraqa bin Nawal. As a muslim, have you ever come across that name? Find out and you'd discover that Muhammad didn't start islam, but Nawal did.

How?

When the deathly wicked demon possessed Muhammad and on three occasions attempted to strangulate him as it wanted him to proclaim allah as god, Kadijat his sugar mummy wife, took him to waraqa who was a Soothsayer and a Catholic convert. When he listened to Muhammad's ordeal, he concluded that Muhammad was having visitations from Angel Gabriel of the Jews, and told him that any who received this encounters is a prophet.

But, Waraqa forgot three very important details about the Angel Gabriel of the Jews;

1. Angel Gabriel never had any physical contact with anyone he spoke to.

2. Angel Gabriel, never threaten or tried to kill anyone he spoke to. Instead, he quailed their fears.

3. Waraqa forgot to tell Muhammad that every Prophet prophesies. And the true prophet is known if his prophecies comes to fulfilment; as the word 'Prophet' is not a mere title.

All of these, Waraqa forgot that the Angel Gabriel he sold to Muhammad never at any time threaten anyone he spoke to. His sudden appearance and ambiance frightens humans but, he quickly puts out their fear and introduces himself as Gabriel.

Angel Gabriel told the Jewish Prophets, (40 of them BTW), one consistent thing which came to pass, but 600 yrs later he went to Arabia, to Muhammad who at the time was a man with questionable character, a thief, not just a petty thief, but an high way robber, a pedophile who rapes little kids, a blood letting murderer, and told him that Jesus of the Jews was not a Son of God but a slave.

Now, sir, do well to tell me, do you still believe that Gabriel and Jibril in your glorious koran are the same?

WoW, if you hold a knife to my neck, i'd call Muhammad a lair, you'd kill me for saying that, yes. But, if am raised from from the dead, i'd still call him a lair.

Jiril is not Gabriel, just like Isa is not Jesus, at least not Jesus of Nazareth. Be informed.
You know when someone doesn't have anything to say he result to insults, you have accepted to follow the teachings of the arrogant Christians, I keep on telling you to read for yourself to read about Islam yourself, Waraqa bin Nawal was a Christian scholar but you say he is a fraud. You have filled your head up with loads of Garbage and if you don't humble yourself, you will regret it forever.
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
HenryDion:

All religions are an insult to the human intellect and please, don't try to convince me that Islam is better. A religion that instigates violence for the propagation of its root isn't any better.

My religion is the victim of violence and not the other way around. The devil and his soldiers have done this because they have failed to corrupt it like other Religions.

HenryDion:
A religion that denigrates women, degrading them to a mere object of man dominance shouldn't be vouched for.

This is also a lie in the ancient times Arabs used to bury female children alive because they regarded them as a curse, women had no rights they were regarded as property Islam stopped all this and granted equal rights to them in society.
HenryDion:

A religion that promises virgins to those who die for the sake of Allah is nothing but a laughable religion, capable of only deceiving the gullible.
It's not only virgins but gardens, That are as wide as the heavens and the earth. But you will not understand this until after you study Islam, then you'll understand what it means to live and die for the sake of Allah.
HenryDion:

When i read that Quran excerpt above, it dawn on me that i can actually found a religion. All i need is write a holy book, create good and evil and baam! People will kill themselves for my sake in the future. Have you gone through that UFO guy thread? That is how religion is started. He might seem like a crazy fellow now, but in 4 to 5 centuries to come, people will kill cause of the bullshit he compiled.
Don't read an excerpt from the Qur'an, read the a chapter or two from the Qur'an for yourself because there are a lot of people out there who tarnish the image of Islam. Currently on YouTube the largest Islamic channels are finding it difficult to continue on the platform one channel the merciful servant got deleted without any proper reason or explanation, it was after the channel operators complained to YouTube that the channel was restored, this channels have never for once spread the message of hate, but to show you how targeted Islam is they won't even let Islam be even on the internet.

HenryDion:

You said Islam gives room to questions, same with xtains. But there are questions that makes the loopholes of these religions evident and when you start exploring that loophole, no one will give you audience.
Islam doesn't have any loopholes.

HenryDion:
You talked about the evil getting punished on the last day by Allah. This same belief is also held by xtains. But sorry to burst your bubble, when you die, you cease to exist. You become food to maggots and nutrients to plants. Just as you were inexistent years ago before you were born, that is how it will be when you die.
You're not actually a human being, You're a soul the human dies but the soul continues to exist, the body is actually a biological machine and serves as a vessel to the soul, while the soul serves as a power source, without a soul the body will not function it is the body that dies and becomes rotten. And the truth of the matter is You Only Die Once. You have actually been in existence thousands of years ago as a soul until God willed and decided for you to come to the world and be tested. You purpose of existence is to worship Allah alone without ascribing partners to Him in worship, and to try your possible best to seek for Him, so that you'll be successful.

HenryDion:
If you want to punish the evil, better do it yourself, NOW that you are alive. Become a detective or a cop. Do it in this very moment cause the afterlife is just an illusion.
And how much will I be able to accomplish by becoming a cop and working for the same people am against, the truth is you can never fight a system from within, it'll consume you.

HenryDion:
Sometimes, the ego of man seeks for a deeper meaning. Ego doesn't want to die and cease to exist hence, believing in the afterlife. Silence your ego and stop living in delusion.
I am not talking out of ego but o ut of humility, I didn't wish to be created nor did I wish to die, if I am humble and do good deeds Allah will reward me and and if I do wrong then woe unto me. Trust me do not conclude, this woman I told you studied Islam for 6 months before accepting it. So take your time it will surely reflect. Also I want you to say to yourself with sincerity O Lord if you truly exist show me your signs and guide me to the straight path.
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
najib632:
My religion is the victim of violence and not the other way around. The devil and his soldiers have done this because they have failed to corrupt it like other Religions.

This is also a lie in the ancient times Arabs used to bury female children alive because they regarded them as a curse, women had no rights they were regarded as property Islam stopped all this and granted equal rights to them in society.
It's not only virgins but gardens, That are as wide as the heavens and the earth. But you will not understand this until after you study Islam, then you'll understand what it means to live and die for the sake of Allah.
Don't read an excerpt from the Qur'an, read the a chapter or two from the Qur'an for yourself because there are a lot of people out there who tarnish the image of Islam. Currently on YouTube the largest Islamic channels are finding it difficult to continue on the platform one channel the merciful servant got deleted without any proper reason or explanation, it was after the channel operators complained to YouTube that the channel was restored, this channels have never for once spread the message of hate, but to show you how targeted Islam is they won't even let Islam be even on the internet.

Islam doesn't have any loopholes.

You're not actually a human being, You're a soul the human dies but the soul continues to exist, the body is actually a biological machine and serves as a vessel to the soul, while the soul serves as a power source, without a soul the body will not function it is the body that dies and becomes rotten. And the truth of the matter is You Only Die Once. You have actually been in existence thousands of years ago as a soul until God willed and decided for you to come to the world and be tested. You purpose of existence is to worship Allah alone without ascribing partners to Him in worship, and to try your possible best to seek for Him, so that you'll be successful.

And how much will I be able to accomplish by becoming a cop and working for the same people am against, the truth is you can never fight a system from within, it'll consume you.

I am not talking out of ego but o ut of humility, I didn't wish to be created nor did I wish to die, if I am humble and do good deeds Allah will reward me and and if I do wrong then woe unto me. Trust me do not conclude, this woman I told you studied Islam for 6 months before accepting it. So take your time it will surely reflect. Also I want you to say to yourself with sincerity O Lord if you truly exist show me your signs and guide me to the straight path.
[/s]

You made absolutely no sense which is very fine. I wasn't expecting much from a Muslim anyway. What religion does is take you brain, then replace it with a book that was poorly written.

Have fun..
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by najib632(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
HenryDion:
[s][/s]

You made absolutely no sense which is very fine. I wasn't expecting much from a Muslim anyway. What religion does is take you brain, then replace it with a book that was poorly written.

Have fun..
Thanks friend good luck.
Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by Anas09: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
najib632:
You know when someone doesn't have anything to say he result to insults, you have accepted to follow the teachings of the arrogant Christians, I keep on telling you to read for yourself to read about Islam yourself, Waraqa bin Nawal was a Christian scholar but you say he is a fraud. You have filled your head up with loads of Garbage and if you don't humble yourself, you will regret it forever.
Point to one insult directed at you.

Can you admit that Jibril of the koran is the same with Gabriel of the Bible?

Lolzzzzz, Let me worry about my regrets, but answer my questions.

And, very funny abt Waraqa being a Christian scholar. Hahahahahahahaha. A Christian scholar who did not know the Modus Operandi of Angel Gabriel. Really?

Sorry man, we Christians don't just take up titles like Muslims. If waraqa were a Christian indeed, he'd ve taken Muhammad for deliverance, he shd've known right away that a demon had possessed him.

1 Like

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol... They have come again with their lies.

2 Likes

Re: See What The Quran Said About Jesus (photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
The so called moderate Muslims can only fool the blind, I mean people who don't know anything about Islam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Testimonials Of Guru Deseye Subai's Healing Powers / Jesus Vs Paul 5 - Forgiveness Of Sins? / Does Anybody Get Hurt When Pastor Chris Says: "take It"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.