Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Dating A Malo Girl: Do's And Don'ts - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dating A Malo Girl: Do's And Don'ts (3298 Views)

5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Malo Girl: Do's And Don'ts by ABUGISTS(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Before i set fire on my keyboard let me tell you what a malo girls means incase you don’t know.

Malo girls are the 21th century fulani/hausa girls that wants everything easy. Do you get the picture?

Now that i’ve gotten that out of the way, I need to say that this post is not meant to defame anyone but to state facts i’ve observed while dating a malo girl.

To buttress my point let me tell you an experience i had dating one of these girls.

I met Maryam during my first year in ABU, a brief and smart girl that will sweep you off your feet though i never had the intentions of dating her but she wanted to know what it felt like dating a Lagos boy…(LOL).

She passed advances at me time to time but i ignored, call me, send text, like a typical malo girl they’ll never ignite the relationship so i kept my cool too until her friends and some of mine started teasing me.

I could remember vividly when Hanatu walked up to me back then to tell me how much Maryam likes me but i’m too scared to talk to her, i was like scared? Me? i’m not scared of any girl, she then said prove it by talking to her. I never knew it was a trap. She even got my best friend to betray me by talking me into asking her out

Culled from https://www.abugists.com/blog/2018/11/24/dating-a-malo-girls-dos-and-donts/

(1) (Reply)

The Cucumber Girl / Writertain Writers League .... Registration Thread / That Little, Crazy Chicken! (A Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.