Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram (3322 Views)

Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by kemprossy: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Actress Chigozie Stephanie Alichi Popularly Known as Chizzy Alichi, recently shared some very hot pictures on her Instagram page.

the actress was looking really hot and she also dropped a very hot caption on it, this made her followers to start dropping some funny comment.

Caption;

Straight from bakery

Read comments below;
https://kemprossysblog.com/2018/12/fans-reacted-to-actress-chizzy-alichi-pictures-on-instagram/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by Bilkol: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why is this a news?
Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by mrjaydee(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
See as laps fresh.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by ashewoboy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
look at that booty. I wanna get in there. how many likes can that booty get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by ominilongest(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
No b dz 1 dey do me now..

Weytin dey happen to pes and there mumu server angry

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by Homeboiy: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Babe wey I de chop sharp pass her
Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by ogakush: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ugly slut, apart from instagram she has nowhere to go, she is depressed, no husband, no house, no family, smelly pussy, I hope more failures finds her
Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyi kwa pant
Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by lilmax(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
your fans give you life, if your "likes", "followers" and "comment section" were hidden, would you survive?.....fame is good but its comes with a depression tag
Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by Greystone: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by frbona: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
ogakush:
Ugly slut, apart from instagram she has nowhere to go, she is depressed, no husband, no house, no family, smelly pussy, I hope more failures finds her
stop describing your momma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by FisifunKododada: 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
She set die! I hope Biafrans are not hoping to take this one with them when they leave? Because na where war go start be dis!
Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by Tamarapetty(f): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Where are all these actresses coming from??
Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
see better pikin,confirm wife material ....all my gratuity na u get am ......let me save the pics for future use

Re: Fans Reacted To Actress Chizzy Alichi Pictures On Instagram by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
ogakush:
OTORO GBA GWO GI DIA

(1) (Reply)

Indian Father Of 5 Girls Cuts Open Pregnant Wife’s Belly To See If She Is Having / Classic RnB Songs Mostly Of The 90s To Download / Harrysong Ex lover Harriet Edide celebrate birthday with an extra ordinary photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.