Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe (281 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wicked Deed Of Kwara State Polytechnic By Faniran Modupe by Lynoverse(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
[b][/b]my kid sister was given admission to kwarapoly in 2015, she did Computer software engineering at living spring college of technology and innovation, osogbo, osun state. She presented all her papers both waec, transcript, birth certificate and the likes during screening
She was admitted into computer science, given admission letter, did all the necessary clearance from HND1 to HND2. After the completion of her project, making necessary payment and preparing for NYSC clearance from kwarapoly she was told computer software engineering student can't do computer science in kwarapoly.
The problem now is?
She has her admission letter with her (not fake admission ooo)
She make payment for necessary clearance during and after she was admitted
She was being screened by the school
Why the denials?

We have all the evidence that she make payment and was given authentic admission

Please Nigerian come to our aid, my kid sister is not okay since the incident occurred
She ought to have gone for service September 2018 batch, she seeing her mate wearing khaki is a psycho mechs

For help or to hear me out

#Nairalander
#human right activist
#civil society

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Institute Of Technology Holds 2nd Convocation Ceremony / Millersville University, USA Hosts Information Session In Abuja And Lagos / Study Abroad In Ukraine | Admission 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.