Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss (711 Views)

New Webhosting Plans You Dont Want To Miss / You Don't Really Need Smartphone Or Computer To Be A Successsful Blogger / Training You Dont Want To Miss In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss by kentornic: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okay i opened a testimonial thread sometime in the middle of the year to share a mind blowing result i got from my dropshipping store... Here is the thread if you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/4650567/mindblowing-must-read.

The thread sparked up a number of interests and i got alot of messages from people who wanted to start dropshipping stores too..many of them i promised to help

but i was having an absolutely busy year running the stores to fulfill those promises...

It seemed everyday comes with an ever increasing matters to attend to....An entrepreneurial life is not moi moi abeg.

But things are beginning to cool down because i got more hands involved and delegated some task..

I have organized myself in a better way to fulfill this promise...

If you are interested in hitting it big...i mean really big with shopify in 2019 then come on in...I am doing a FREE challenge where i will allow just 200 people to follow and watch me build a shopify store from scratch and get it to make over $3000 in 12 Days. They will see everything i do, see every tool i use, how i advertise and target....with the aim of replicating the result on their own.

To enroll in the challenge

Kindly watch the video below and enroll with the link after the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe70gtKNjvQ

TO JOIN VISIT www.ecomkenny.info .....I repeat www.ecomkenny.info

By the way take a tour of one of my store that made over $100,000 in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YuDwr-yNB8
Re: A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss by best826: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Do you need a stunning and responsive website for your Business at low prices?
Do you want a website in which you can control easily and accept payment online from people world wide?
The answer is here now
We are professionals in Website design and programming, we build responsive websites including, Normal blog, E - currency exchange website, Business website, E - commerce website, School website, ICO, Bulk Sms Website, Hosting Company, Music and Video website, Game website and the like, We are experts in digital marketing also

Call ,message or WhatsApp 090-3310-4134 immediately to get your own website
Re: A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss by kentornic: 1:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss by kentornic: 4:04am On Dec 17, 2018
An update loading..
Re: A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss by kentornic: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Day 1 to kick off soon...if you are yet to come on board kindly do so now
Re: A Challenge You Don't Want To Miss by kentornic: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2018

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Verified Nigerian Adsense I Will Buy / Seo Expert And Content Developer Needed Urgently!!! / How To Make #100,000 Monthly With Phone Or Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.