Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Make Up Photos Of Her Mother As She Clock 51 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Make Up Photos Of Her Mother As She Clock 51 (1440 Views)

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos / Femi Falana And Wife, Funmi Falana At The Falz Experience All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Make Up Photos Of Her Mother As She Clock 51 by NaijaCelebrity: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nollywood actress, Ajanigo Inikpi Simeon took to her Instagram page to share make up photos of her mother as she celebrate her 51st birthday today, while sharing this photos on her page, she captioned it saying....

Mama@51 Happy birthday mamaDemama!!!!!!!
2019 promises to be a better year...all my promises to you will be fulfilled by the grace of God...God continue to grant you health and strength...Thanks for your prayers and mostly for been my rock...your struggles I very well remember.my God will bless you all round...Happy birthday once more beautiful mama!!!

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-ajanigo-simeon-shares-make-up-photos-of-her-mother-as-she-clock-51/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Make Up Photos Of Her Mother As She Clock 51 by ogakush: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
I can't support such ugliness, if she's my mom, I will lock her in a cage till eternity, ugly milf
Re: Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Make Up Photos Of Her Mother As She Clock 51 by itspzpics(m): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hbd
Re: Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Make Up Photos Of Her Mother As She Clock 51 by derrydinny: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
ugliness is the name of their family tree, I spit on their hoeism

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Calls Out Woman, Says They Make Unnecessary Noise In Labour Room. / Kim Kardashian Dazzles In Curve-hugging Black Dress As She Leads The Red Carpet / Timi Dakolo's Wife And Their Children Enjoys Swimming At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.