Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,790 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) (41877 Views)

Uchenna Christian Arrested In India For Duping Teacher Of N2.2 Million / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by BruncleZuma: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Passionate888: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
SARS officials are mostly crooks

2 Likes

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by abdulaz: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lesson learnt.

Greed can cast the whole deal.

Don’t be greedy.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lol imagine the IRT conspired with inspector ubi to further cheat the informant and close the case.. There are still good cops in naija sha.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by wolewolsz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
African Jazz @ work if u know u know
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
There are elements of criminals in the Nigerian police force
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by tolugar: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
This reminds me during my early days

I reported to my father that am looking For my #50 which originally was part of what I stole from my mum.

And the question then was how did you get the money in the first place.

The rest was history.

Here the guy reported his brother in arms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
Look how greed lead Ubi to jail, this is one of the reasons why we need to return to regional government how will Hausa-Fulani and Igbo will be policing us in Lagos this a big disgrace to the Yoruba nation.
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
GREED is the root of all evil....
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by JasonScoolari: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
ylaa:
i like your comment and also add
a capital AMEN to it
I pray same to myself

Thanks! cool
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
ehn

i knw police men weh deh carry them riffle go house well oo
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by ylaa(f): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
uwc
JasonScoolari:
Thanks! cool
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by AreaFada2: 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Very bad.
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by clemzo101(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
HyconMojo:
The truck owner don go meet big alfas wey dey ilorin on top their matter grin
I'm telling you the truth, that is exactly what happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Happyfela(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
The Truck owner is Bad ass lol They did not add the part where after confessing he began regretting
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by nho4: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
wellmax:
And this is the same Police force that we trust with our lives.

One by one God will expose them all

Not we, speak for yourself
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
XaintJoel20:
It's gives room for sober reflection when those saddled with the responsibilities of protecting us are now the same set of of people we should be scared of.

That Inspector is a greedy thief. You took 6.5 million and still had your eyes fixated on the share of your colleague who took a smaller amount.

Imagine giving someone 150.000 out of 3 million?

Inspector should spend the rest of his miserable life in jail because he appears to be an unrepentant criminal.
this same thing happened in my street about a decade. De guy felt cheated n reported de case in De police station

1 Like

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Just2endowed2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Some of us might wanna commend the informant for willingly surrendering himself to the IRT operatives but let's not forget that the informant would not have done that if he got an appropriate share of the loot.

The greedy idiot is a cancer to anyone around him. And who knows, he might be closely related with the owner of the goods who he has subjected to heartache.

The IRT operatives should not pardon him, "Thief na Thief"

He could be compensated with lighter sentences
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Ipobian pigs at work slow down...
When the hunter gets hunted life is good.
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by JasonScoolari: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Just2endowed2:

He could be compensated with lighter sentences
You're not far from the truth Bro.

1 Like

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Some of us might wanna commend the informant for willingly surrendering himself to the IRT operatives but let's not forget that the informant would not have done that if he got an appropriate share of the loot.

The greedy idiot is a cancer to anyone around him. And who knows, he might be closely related with the owner of the goods who he has subjected to heartache.

Lolz, that's right.
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by stankezzy: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Who say prayers no de work , you think say de guy use better eye go report himself , God is great
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Gkemz: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
I'm not surprised because It's an established fact that police has hand in majority of the armed robbery operations
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by LockDown69(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Na today. grin
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Awaja(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Pardon who ? Nigerian police have seen a free legal bag to punch,stole a goods worth #147m & and disposed it at 45 m .abalidiegwu#tufiakwa,the guy don sing � .

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by frozen70(f): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
Both of them are robbers

They are already in for it

But the police man will lose more because his job has already gone

To be gready is very bad

If not for gread,
this issue will just die the way other ones who had a good share of the deal did

1 Like

Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
When you think Police uniform is your birthright and your family iinheritance If I take up issues with officers many of them will lose their jobs and spend time in jail but Karma is at work
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Ianmaduka(m): 1:44am On Dec 15, 2018
95% of this entity mofus are criminals period
Re: Inspector Heads Robbery Gang, Cheats Member Of N2.8m (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2018
i must join tactical squad last last

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Stole Clothes From A Boutique In Lagos. CCTV Captures Her. Pics/Video / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.