Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ladies! How To Dress For The 'freaky Friday' Clubbing - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies! How To Dress For The 'freaky Friday' Clubbing (682 Views)

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra / Ladies, How Would You Rock This Classy 3-1 Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! How To Dress For The 'freaky Friday' Clubbing by mzmade(f): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
After a very long and busy week, the best way to sure unwind is a Friday night at the club. I don’t mean go to the club and sleep. Hell no! I mean dress up and go have some fun

After a very long and busy week, the best way to sure unwind is a Friday night at the club. I dont mean go to the club and sleep. Hell no! I mean dress up and go have some fun. Dressing to the nightclub is different from dressing for work or regular outings. Since bringing out your wild side is the essence of clubbing, trying out different daring looks is key. Select your clothes for the club sensibly, you never know, you might catch an eye or more.

Let me quickly give you ladies some simple tips.

1. Clothings

Skirts:You can decide to wear a bandage skirt; make sure you dont have a protruded tummy because this skirt wont really look good on you for this outing. Truth is,the bandage skirt thingy is kinda outta style.Try the new chic look by wearing daring skater skirts, short denim skirts or the asymmetric skirt.

Sheer Clothing:If you have a very transparent dress or top at home and you are not bold enough to wear it during the day, this is the perfect time to put it on. It is more seductive to wear for this outing too.

Sequins: Adding a bit of sparkle to your dressing is allowed. It can be your skirt, top, shoes, blazer or entire dress and I promise, you will turn heads.

Shoes:Friday night is a night to be freaky and thats why we call itFreaky Friday.Trying out your spiked shoes for clubbing is a good thing since you dont even get to wear it to the office anyways. Stilettos, and nice flats are good too.

Bold/Loud Makeup:Stay away from that normal nude look you do to the office. Use the boldest of the boldest of your makeup; ranging from the red lipstick to the gothic eye makeup. Make a statement with that makeup. Make your eyes so dramatic it gets the the guys glued to your face.

READ MORE: https:///2RZWh5t

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Little Girl Creates Clothes For Barbie Doll Out Of Old Socks(photos) / Dark Circles- Causes And Treatment / Different Types Of Braids Hairstyles 2021 For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.