Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,502 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

‘I Was Led By Evil Spirits’ – Man Jailed For Life For Raping 8-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Was Led By Evil Spirits’ – Man Jailed For Life For Raping 8-year-old Girl (490 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos) / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Led By Evil Spirits’ – Man Jailed For Life For Raping 8-year-old Girl by EzegeNG: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
A man who raped an eight-year-old girl has been sentenced to life imprisonment after he was found guilty.Willy Khoza (41), from Cottondale Village outside Acornhoek in Mpumalanga, South Africa will spend his first Christmas in jail after he told the court he was lead by evil spirits to commit the crime. .

He appeared before magistrate Elmarie Theron at Mhala Region.
The court heard that in February 2014 Khoza dragged the victim to his house on her way from school and raped her. He ordered the victim not to tell anyone about the rape and threatened to kill her.

Social worker Nyiko Lubisi told the court the victim and her family were traumatised. They suffered from trauma because during the interviews, they didn’t want to talk about the rape but wanted to move on with life putting their trust in court for justice.

“The victim has been affected negatively. Even at school she is not doing well after she was raped,” said Lubisi. .

Khoza had initially pleaded not guilty to the charge of rape, but later claimed he did not mean to commit the crime but was led by evil spirits. “I am a first-time offender and I ask for mercy for my actions. I would not repeat this in the future,” he told the court. .

Prosecutor Matume Maake asked the court not to deviate from proposing a maximum sentence as the accused didn’t even show a sign of remorse.
Magistrate Theron said the court was guided by principles when it had to impose sentences., and other offenders must learn from this. .

“The victim has suffered humiliation at an early age. During her testimony she cried endlessly, so this court has sentenced you to life imprisonment,”“Your name will be placed in the national register of sexual offenders,” said Theron.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/i-was-led-by-evil-spirits-man-jailed-for-life-for-raping-8-year-old-girl-photo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ‘I Was Led By Evil Spirits’ – Man Jailed For Life For Raping 8-year-old Girl by samista: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Let the same evil spirits keep you company in jail
Re: ‘I Was Led By Evil Spirits’ – Man Jailed For Life For Raping 8-year-old Girl by danny56: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Tell the judge to sentence the evil too, the Lord be with you.. cool

(1) (Reply)

How An Islamic Cleric Was Caught On Camera Defiling A 5 Years Old Girl / Businessman Accused Of Rape Kills Self After Posting Suicide Note On Twitter / BREAKING: Acting IGP Orders Disbandment Of FSARS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.