Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians (1695 Views)

Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant / Pray For Pope Francis - President Buhari Ask Nigerians / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Jnewsmediaman: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nigerian president and 2019 presidential candidate for the all progressive congress APC Muhammadu Buhari has asked Nigerians to give him their supports adding that Nigeria will be better if he Buhari is re-elected as the president of Nigeria.

Buhari to Nigerians- am i not go enough? the president asked after he have heard comments from Nigerians saying that the present government is as worst as rapture vows not to vote him and the all progressive congress APC anymore.

I have done all i could to my possible best to make this country better which we all know i have done well and if i continue this country will not remain the same. it is not every Nigerians that will benefit but i noticed those not benefiting from my governmnet are too much he says.

READ FULL HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2018/12/breaking-am-i-not-good-enough-buhari.html

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by nnachukz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
You have done all your best according to your statement. We have seen the result of all your best and it is not good enough.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by servercodes001: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
he's better than Atiku and his gang of looters

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by samista: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
You're not good enough, clear out jor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Giddymoney(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
I know my president, he can never make such statement

Unless he wants the replies to Give him high bp

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Firgemachar: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Can't wait for you to hand over to Osinbajo.
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by GOFRONT(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is the kweshon coming form JUBRIL or from Buhari??

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by onubijoe(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we are tired of hunger , injustice ,killings and lack of leadership in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by daveP(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Giddymoney:

Iffai hear say bubu uttered this very words. Person wey no send before lord lugard dey sef....

Another funny evidence to jubrilgate!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Racoon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
You're a failure.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by WilliamsSteve: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
even dat mad man is getting out
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Abfinest007(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
u are not just not good enough but also lifeless

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by obi4eze(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't blame this Jubrin guy!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by feddis(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Someone as lifeless and intellectually dumb like himself should know well enough than to ask such question.
Of course he is not good enough.

We need Atiku to liberate us from the hands of this tyrant.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by onubijoe(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
can you see your life ?

servercodes001:

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by servercodes001: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
onubijoe:

can you see your life ?

Wiser than yours

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Kenedy16(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Nigerianization(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
If this is not fake news, then here is my answer

Mr president you are not good enough for your wife - she laments like she is in the opposition, a testimony to the fact that she is not well taken care of.

You are not good enough for your kitchen cabinet who sometimes take decisions without your input. Eg. IGP Idris refused to relocate to benue during crisis, Buratai refused to relocate to the theatre of war in the north east. Babachir Lawal even asked the question of the century WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?

Mr president you are obviously not good enough for the legislators who have been finding it difficult working with you. Finally, Nigerians feel that you are not good enough for them since you only address pertinent issues abroad.
It was abroad that you called the youths lazy and
The political class corrupt
It was also abroad that you showed your utmost disdain for women when you said that your wife belongs only in the kitchen, the living room and the other room

We want a president that will speak to us frequently through the presidential media chats

So in all, you are not good enough sir

Thank you

Association of Patriotic Nigerians #APN

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by bedspread: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
Your Excellency, you Have done your Best !
Anyone pushing you to Run for Election hates you and Nigeria....

Go and Rest sir...
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
servercodes001:
Absolutely correct
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
In some quarters..he might not be good enough...among other. ..Buhari is trying,and also needs our supports..
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by FarahAideed: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
You are worse than worst!!!
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Giddymoney:

Absolutely correct
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
feddis:
Someone as lifeless and intellectually dumb like himself should know well enough than to ask such question.

absolutely disillusioned
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
Your Excellency, you Have done your Best !
Anyone pushing you to Run for Election hates you and Nigeria....

Go and Rest sir...
Absolutely wrong
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
feddis:

Absolutely disillusioned
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by bedspread: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
[s]
oyebanji44:
Absolutely wrong
[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
nnachukz:
You have done all your best according to your statement. We have seen the result of all your best and it is not good enough.
Absolutely wrong
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
onubijoe:
NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we are tired of hunger , injustice ,killings and lack of leadership in Nigeria
Absolutely disillusioned
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by Ziggylady(f): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jubril please stop disturbing us embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by oyebanji44: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Racoon:
You're a failure.
Absolutely wrong
Re: BREAKING: Am I Not Good Enough? - Buhari Ask Nigerians by DogmaNation: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari u are a rotten egg,u smell of corruption, bigotry and nepotism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'#EndSARS Is A Failed Biafra Movement Supported By Gullible Ones' - Adamu Garba / The Best Type Of Guns Our States And Regional Security Groups Need To Have / Uche Mefor Drags Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.