Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) (58247 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) by rosalieene(f): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hey, the picture on your dp looks good. Where did you take that pic?
how Much will you pay to tell you grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
rosalieene:

how Much will you pay to tell you grin

I will gladly pay $100 for it
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2019
I clicked this for pictures of her mom. Omotola is based in Ghana now? Good for her. At least some Nigerian billionaires, athletes, Yahoo boys and politicians can rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim / Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.