Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

5 Things To Learn From Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things To Learn From Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy Saga (523 Views)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Learn From Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy Saga by Miki22: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
5 Things To Learn in Linda Ikeji Saga With Her Estranged Husband

I decided to highlight 5 things I have noted and learnt from this Linda Ikeji Baby Daddy Saga.

Linda Ikeji is a well popularly known blogger in Nigeria. Incase you don’t know Linda ikeji use her blog to gossip about fail marriage of other celebrities like her. She even vowed not to sleep with married men, not to talk of becoming a baby mama for a man.

1. This her saga with shoremi has finally blown out secrets. Linda didn’t practice what she was preaching, and have possibly deceived many into the same beliefs. Especially those female who see her as there role model and mentor.
2. It also reveals the fake celebrity life on the social media space, I still remember vividly when I read it on Nairaland, when Linda Ikeji was flaunting her engagement ring on the social media space. Today the man she claims father her son, hasn’t even engaged her. And he is a married man.
3. It’s a bad act to come into conclusion with Linda and start to call Mr. Shoremi a cheater, even though you have only heard Linda part of the story. You might turn back to blame Linda, When you hear the man part of the story.
4. This also teaches us that no matter our wealth and fame, you still need a man your life as a female, Even though Kemi Olunloyo claimed that Linda stole the man sperm, that I don’t know. If you still follow those celebrities and didn’t sit tight for your life, to plan your life. You can still continue to shout feminism until you get to menopause stage.
5. I can also call it a marketing strategy by Linda ikeji to get her blog & platform booming again, by deciding to break the news herself and get Nigerians follow this her story for December saga.

KEY LESSON: When Jesus was alive as a human being, he nearly fell for the flesh, Look up to God the author and the finisher of our faith as No 1 Mentor. Live your life, without spilling stones in others life, because of circumstances that have happened to them. Be your original self, Don’t imitate others. Don’t mock others of there present circumstances, you never know what the future holds for you.
Enjoy your weekend
Yakubu Jimoh is a writer, Agric blogger, has much believes that agriculture can change nation and make it great.
He blogs at www.agricinfo.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1966778206741133&id=100002269179798

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Funke Akindele Bello Welcomes 1st Child With Husband JJC Skillz / Don't Laugh Alone Share With Friends / Orchidectomy - Prepartion, Procedure And Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.