Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,913 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

How To Prepare For An Important Exam Or Interview Overnight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Prepare For An Important Exam Or Interview Overnight (289 Views)

Is It Okay To Cheat In An Exam Or Test / I Am In A Dilemma..ican Exam Or A Degree First / Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For An Important Exam Or Interview Overnight by EruditeHub(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Prepare For An Important Exam or Interview Overnight: Every day, serious students research on how to prepare and pass their exams, but unfortunately, many of them still haven’t found out ways to do that. The issue becomes more complicated when you are still not fully prepared even few days to the examination or interview.[color=#006600][/color]

Like you, I went on a merry-go-round for the right tricks to use for preparing for an examination or interview overnight. In this article, I will be sharing with you just how you can prepare for an examination or an interview that is already very close.

Now, there are times when the examination suddenly gets closer. And you are like, “I still have a whole lot of topics to cover; how do I pass this examination?”. This could be due to some circumstances beyond your control. These circumstances make you not to be fully prepared yet when you have few days to sit for the exam.

The truth is that, you might be tempted to give up. Yes, I understand that you are under pressure to cover a whole lot of topics within the very short period. However, do not let the pressure to measure up cause you to give up on your chase for academic excellence.
Steps To Prepare And Pass An Examination Overnight

Back to the topic, “How To Prepare For An Important Exam or Interview Overnight”. I have a trick that will dramatically help you to prepare and pass an exam within a very short period of preparation. Lets see how the trick works……
1. Reading With Revelation:

At this point, you need to understand that it is no longer Funfare but Warfare. You need to read with full concentration and depth of understanding. It is studying with revelation that finally brings the elevation.

The simple question now is, how do I study with revelation? I will explain the various ways you can study with revelation below:
a. Go For Key-Points:

You don’t have all the time. So, pay more attention to important points than details. Search for very important points in the topic and jot them down. However, you are permitted to scan through other points.

How do I know the key-points? They usually come in form of definition, classifications, major types, illustrations and examples. Also, when the author asks you to note something, mark it as a key-point.

If you attend classes or tutorials, this is the time to use lectures to predict the questions that would be ask. Mark the salient points emphasized by your tutor. These are the stuffs you should prepare for. Other details are usually irrelevant as regards your examination.
b. Quickly Go To The Past:

Yes! check the history of the examination. What has been the frequently ask questions over the years? This will help you save time. It is no longer time for hard reading but wise reading.

The best way to go to the past is by using past questions. Examination bodies do not have new questions to set. All they do is repeat old questions in a new pattern. Studying past questions help you understand the nature of questions and pattern of the examination.

Continue Reading >>> https://www.eruditehub.com/prepare-for-an-important-exam-or-interview-overnight/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Write An Essay Based On Research? / Do Noun Student Serve (nysc) Noun graduates plz i need info / Study Abroad In Ukraine | Admission 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.