Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

"My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters (472 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Photo With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters by vickayo: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian professional footballer John Michael Nchekwube Obinna known as John Obi Mikel shares new photo of his daughters as was seen hugging one of his daughter.

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/my-moana-baby-mikel-obi-shares-cute.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters by vickayo: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
shocked
Re: "My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters by wahles(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
angryincase
Re: "My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters by Betakeshi: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
grin
Re: "My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters by kachi19: 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Who else is thinking of landing one tear rubber onyinbo soon cool

Re: "My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
?
cool
Re: "My Moana Baby" - Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughters by dollytino4real(f): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
dis our guys wen dey go marry oyinbo dey leave us need beating o!

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Join Bayern Munich In The Race For Chelsea Wonder Kid / January Transfer: Super Eagles Striker Ighalo Eyes Premier League Return / 100% Sure And Legit Fixed Games Up For Grabs (available For Payafter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.