Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis (1216 Views)

Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by NNEWIsuper: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
obi the man and he has proven it in this night vp debate..shame to all the almajiri Aguleri people who wants him to fail...

as soon as obiano finish his tenure , Aguleri should be carved to the north to meet their brothers were they truly belong
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by lconised: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Chef2000, you don dey start what you cannot finish. Leave a progressive Obi or Obiano, and focus on your dead Abia state that has been killed by TA Orji, Orji Kalu and Okezie.
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by mekaboy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
I am from Anambra and won't insult any part of the state. But Peter obi continues to show that he is the type needed as VP. He knows the economy and his onions. Osibanjo tries to dodge and generalize.

He said we import only 2 percent of what we use to in rice, but did not mention amount. But he said how much PDP spent daily importing, but hide the amount APC spent. So that the truth will not be published tomorrow.

He is saying all they do, and how they have brought millions out of poverty, but refused to match it with the unemployment figures.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by NNEWIsuper: 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
lconised:
Chef2000, you don dey start what you cannot finish. Leave a progressive Obi or Obiano, and focus on your dead Abia state that has been killed by TA Orji, Orji Kalu and Okezie.
and you think i am from Abia and not nnewi? no wonder you are such a slow-poke..my focus is on nnewi and then anambra..if u notice i ignored u for sometime because u even lack wisdom to tell who i am..open an Abia thread to bash them and u will see me support...so what i am saying in essence is that you Aguleri people are abokiis and that is the fact..we will not allow you northerners called Aguleris ruin obi...mbanu..this may be my last quote to you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by NNEWIsuper: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
mekaboy:
I am from Anambra and won't insult any part of the state. But Peter obi continues to show that he is the type needed as VP. He knows the economy and his onions. Osibanjo tries to dodge and generalize.

He said we import only 2 percent of what we use to in rice, but did not mention amount. But he said how much PDP spent daily importing, but hide the amount APC spent. So that the truth will not be published tomorrow.

He is saying all they do, and how they have brought millions out of poverty, but refused to match it with the unemployment figures.
osibanjo amaro ife nah..onye nke ahu bu zombie...as per Anambra we nnewi people deserve special respect from the rest of you all
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
lconised:

You give this guy too much time.
Allow him to continue coz as for me is not easy to have other states doting on anambra....

He claimed he is from nnewi but one question from me will dislodge him this night but no need allow him to fame anambra the more...

Odiro easy....
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by lconised: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Instead of you to focus on your dead Abia state. Don't worry be ready to bring your others monikers because Aba thread is coming cheesy

NNEWIsuper:

and you think i am from Abia and not nnewi? no wonder you are such a slow-poke..my focus is on nnewi and then anambra..if u notice i ignored u for sometime because u even lack wisdom to tell who i am..open an Abia thread to bash them and u will see me support...so what i am saying in essence is that you Aguleri people are abokiis and that is the fact..we will not allow you northerners called Aguleris ruin obi...mbanu..this may be my last quote to you
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by lconised: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thanks bro. He doesn't know that there's no division in Anambra. So it is easy to detect an impostor in our midst.

Juliusmalema:

You give this guy too much time.
Allow him to continue coz as for me is not easy to have other states doting on anambra....

He claimed he is from nnewi but one question from me will dislodge him this night but no need allow him to fame anambra the more...

Odiro easy....
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by wakaman: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
See yannnmmirrin fighting themselves ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by capitalzero: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
wakaman:
ife ati modakeke nko
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by onexile: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shots fired grin grin
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by globemoney01: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
NNEWIsuper:
obi the man and he has proven it in this night vp debate..shame to all the almajiri Aguleri people who wants him to fail...

as soon as obiano finish his tenure , Aguleri should be carved to the north to meet their brothers were they truly belong
Even with a failing government Osinbajo came out of the debate unscathed Peter Obi was just talking nonsense throughout
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by wakaman: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
capitalzero:

ife ati modakeke nko

True, very true.
Carry on jare!

Finish dem.
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by Asshurbanipal: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Obiano will retire into political oblivion after his tenure.
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by Asshurbanipal: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
wakaman:
"Nyamiri" are not fighting themselves but fighting a buhari stooge and enemy within
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by wakaman: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

"Nyamiri" are not fighting themselves but fighting a buhari stooge and enemy within

Please who is a Buhari stooge?
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by BAILMONEY: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

Nwa OFE BEANS ABIAKWA OZO ITINYERE UMU IGBO OGBAGHARA sad
Re: Obi Is Doing Well On Vp Debate..shame To Aguleri Abokiis by Newznow: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

FFK To Buhari, Do Not Tamper With The Results Or We Will Venezuela You! / See What Charley Boy Said About Buhari's Victory / Rivers Guber: Why We ‘suspended Election’ – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.