Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Momma's Investment - Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Photo Of Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Momma's Investment - Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Photo Of Her Daughter (780 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Christmas Photos With Her Son, Juwon / Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Photos: Mercy Aigbe Shares Epic Throwback Photo From 12-years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Momma's Investment - Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Photo Of Her Daughter by wunmish: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mercy Aigbe tripping for her daughter's cuteness as she shares her new chic photo on her social media space, with caption:

'Momma's Investment
Michelle......chopping my money'

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/mercy-aigbe-shares-cute-photo-of-daughter.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Momma's Investment - Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Photo Of Her Daughter by wunmish: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Momma's Investment - Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Photo Of Her Daughter by Elnino4ladies: 3:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Officially ripe for harvesting

1 Like

Re: Momma's Investment - Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Photo Of Her Daughter by Luciferdevil2(m): 4:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Ouuuu, yea I love that style dear please don't move an inch. Doing it in the cold is the best place, scientifically proven by Lucifer
Re: Momma's Investment - Mercy Aigbe Shares Cute Photo Of Her Daughter by ogakush: 7:39am On Dec 15, 2018
my hate for this little girl is not only because I can't have the opportunity to rape her, but because i just hate her

(1) (Reply)

'stop Licking My 6packs'- Uche Maduagwu Exposes Female Actress Licking His 6pack / #10yearschallenge : South African Rapper Nasty C ,on Viewing Mode. / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.