Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,744 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Linda Ikeji Was Busy Having Sex With Her Baby Daddy – Ada Nma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Was Busy Having Sex With Her Baby Daddy – Ada Nma (1452 Views)

Caroline Danjuma: Linda Ikeji Was Part Of The Reasons My Marriage Failed / Ndiana Inyang's Fiance Dies! 'He Called And I Was Busy As Usual' / Linda Ikeji Was Attacked By Arm Robbers And Her Left Hand Was Injured (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Was Busy Having Sex With Her Baby Daddy – Ada Nma by sirchikero: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
So Linda Ikeja actually craved for a husband desperately, yet put high financial target for any prospective suitors interested in marrying her.

Thank God for pregnancy, something she couldn’t hide. She would have still been forming celibacy, when she was in reality fucking the silly out of her pussy day and night with Sholaye’s dick. If things didn’t take this turn, she could swear she doesn’t do Dicks. Then I’ll be thinking I’m the Dick-Freak here.

Why can’t we Ladies speak up for what we want? Why can’t we stop living in pretence, fake lifestyle and deceit? There’s nothing wrong if a Lady of her age decides to have her own child, I have on several times preach and encourage Ladies to have at least a child once age begins to approach menopause, to avoid spending old age of barrenness. After all, having children shouldn’t be for men alone, children are also a woman’s inheritance. A woman shouldn’t be deprived of having them, specially if she’s capable of raising her child/children well.
https://www.naijanewsng.com/linda-ikeji-was-busy-having-sex-with-her-baby-daddy-ada-nma/

Re: Linda Ikeji Was Busy Having Sex With Her Baby Daddy – Ada Nma by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
Na her life pls live her alone..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Was Busy Having Sex With Her Baby Daddy – Ada Nma by servercodes001: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
E
Re: Linda Ikeji Was Busy Having Sex With Her Baby Daddy – Ada Nma by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Busy body......

Linda, Congrats once more..Baby Jay, enjoy life to the fullest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saidi Balogun Ex-wife, Actress, Fathia Williams Rocks Sailor Costume To A Party / Vanessa Mdee Rocks Sexy Transparent Outfit / Nigerian Top Blogger "Linda Ikeji" #10yearchallenge Has Got Everyone Praying(aja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.