Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? (435 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Nigerian Embassies In USA And China Have Not Updated Their Websites in Years / Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
If you say investments haven't taken place in years, who has been in office these last 16 years?

Osinbajo Salvo to Obi

Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
good question?
Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by mikejj(m): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2018
last 19years and six month...apc/pdp
Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by yarimo(m): 1:49am On Dec 15, 2018
OBASANJO, ATIKU, IBB, SARAKI, GOODLUCK and UCHE SECONDUS watching the Vice-President OSIBANJO Asking PETER OBI in Vice-presidential candidates debate right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by Frankiss44(m): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Na only this question compromised channels TV see to tweet? All this blame game needs to stop abeg.. The question we need to be asking ourselves is our life better of right now than it was in 2015... I lost my father and u came to me to tell me that my uncle who is in charge of my late dad estate is misappropriating the cash ND that I should be eating 3 square meals instead of 2.. I sack my uncle only to employ you but 3 years after all I hear is that the damage my uncle has caused is so bad that I can't even get one meal again... Which kind story be that na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 15, 2018
myboy2111:
If you say investments haven't taken place in years, who has been in office these last 16 years?

Osinbajo Salvo to Obi

Is that the only thing Channels twitted?

If yes, doesn't it go to corroborate the claim that Channels has been bought over? Because I know for sure that that wasn't the only highlight of the debate.

And Pls go and charge your phone

2 Likes

Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by madridguy(m): 2:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Good question.
Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by pinkcottoncandy: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2018
As if over 70% of apc members today were not in pdp

Igboo smokers everywhere
Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2018
16 years from when?

In 2023 we will still be interested in 16 years .
Re: If You Say Investments Haven't Taken Place In Years, Who Has Been In Office? by ashacot: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Anyone who says Obi outshine Osibanjo is just not honest. While obi was asked what he will do as a VP, he was just going back and forth. He was just mentioning "if we do the right thing" if we go to China" without solutions. That fair lady even out performed OBI.

On the other hand, Osibanjo was being factual. apart from the rice importation stuff, He was so on point. Though there was little he could do to defend the oil subsidy issue.

It was like a lecture room for Osibanjo.

(1) (Reply)

Vice Presidential Debate: Who Did This To Osibanjo? (video) / Beyond 2019 Presidential Election / Dr Aliyu Tilde's Article On The Budget Incident: Booing PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.