Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

List Of Softwares Used By Djs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Softwares Used By Djs (732 Views)

The Worst Lines Ever Used By Musicians In Songs / FREE JINGLE: Portable – Pay Me My Money (acapela For All Djs) / DJ Kaywise Drum Kits 2019 For Nigerian & African Djs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Softwares Used By Djs by osho4real001(m): 12:11am On Dec 15, 2018
List Of Softwares Used By DJs

DJing is not just about playing music, synchronizing and so on but you need the ability to play more songs at once i.e. playing tracks, samples or loop using some technical skills. You also need to consider hardware to use and softwares that can work with your hardwares like midi controllers, vinyl turntables and CDJ mixers.
Here are the lists of softwares used by DJs:
SERATO DJ
Serato DJ has being the most widely used DJ software by professional DJs in the world, it was an early pioneer of the concept of digital vinyl DJing. Serato DJ is the latest version of the company’s Controller-oriented software, and it is the first version that is mainly used with MIDI controller. Also Serato Scratch Life is the most popular digital vinyl system when using vinyl turntable and CDJ....

Read More Here

https://www.dalaxnet.com.ng/2018/12/list-of-softwares-used-by-djs.html

(1) (Reply)

Free International Radio Airplay Promotion (submit Your Songs) / Yamaha Corporate Information ( Service / Repair Center In Lagos) / [music] Young Thug – Hot (remix) Ft. Travis Scott & Gunna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.