Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance (41301 Views)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Can’t Represent You At Next Week’s Presidential Debate, Atiku Warns Buhar / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by sole26: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856104:
We can't wait to vote for President MUHAMMADU BUHARI come FeBuhari 2019.

U and who? Ode

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Number 1 requirement of leadership is to always show up

If Buhari does not show up after Osibanjo did in the vp debate then Buhari is a wimp!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856104:
We can't wait to vote for President MUHAMMADU BUHARI come FeBuhari 2019.

You mean Failbuhari?

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Atiku can't debate Buhari. He is not intelligent, he is corrupt and has so much to hide.
Buhari on the other hand has so much information at his disposal and is a brutally honest savage.

You must have a different understanding of what intelligent means. Atiku is about the most intelligent politician in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Mac2016(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Baawaa:
What does this looter have to say,that he will sell 90% of NNPC MBA!
Selling NNPC is a very brilliant idea bro. Check with ARAMCO and PETROBRAS

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by walefresh3(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Atiku, will finish the dullard if he make any attempt to debate with him.

The dullard is no match for Atiku, if Obi can thrash a whole prof, then who's the dullard?

you yourself know you are lieing.obi was quoting wrong figures and using other countries as examples to clear his point . not too bad but poor of him. pdp just lost this coming election .
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Rindo69: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Me: That is why we are where we are today

Osinbajo: That is why we were we where were we ....
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by abefeb1(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Pays N-power - Vote buying Pays pensions - Vote buying Cuts JAMB Fee - Vote buying 2nd Niger Bridge - Vote buying Loans TraderMoni - Vote buying Feeds school children - Vote buying Pays monthly stipends - vote buying Construction of railway - Vote buying Constructs road to Atiku village - Vote buying - If all these are vote buying then by 2023 we will sell our vote for you if you wish. But for this 2019 I will sell all my family votes for development Baba Buhari. *# NextLevel* till 2023! Copied
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by availablerichi: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73857202:

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!
:- Buhari would have been beheaded if Nigeria were to be China.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Ayobami7(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2018
救主
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by chernest2002: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin grin grin
keep counting the vehicles till bubu goes back to duara.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by yomifowe(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Buhari is not going to show up...

And he would still win!

Gbam! Well said bro cos majority of eligible voter only make noise on social media but leave the actual voting for the agberos and market women.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Borderless: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Atiku can't debate Buhari. He is not intelligent, he is corrupt and has so much to hide.
Buhari on the other hand has so much information at his disposal and is a brutally honest savage.

Get well soon

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by stanleyravos: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2018
considering which of his body organs needs London hospital attention from January 15th to 31st 2019...
Nose
Ear
Eyes
Tongue
Tooth
Bones
Thirdleg
Brain
Intestines
Liver
Heart
( Quote ) ( Rep
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by yomifowe(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2018
yomifowe:

Gbam! Well said bro cos majority of eligible voter only make noise on social media but leave the actual voting for the agberos and market women.

If you think it's a lie, let's check now:
Like if u voted in 2015 & share if you didn't.
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Sermwell(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2018
michoim:
Peter Obi failed woefully giving fictitious figures snd pushing around poor intelligent information that only the poor llike minds, like Atiku can consume
pls tell buhari to come and give us rich intelligent information Jan 19

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by stanleyravos: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Pmb is considering which of his body organs needs London hospital attention from January 15th to 31st 2019...
Nose
Ear
Eyes
Tongue
Tooth
Bones
Thirdleg
Brain
Intestines
Liver
Heart

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Rexnegro(m): 9:03am On Dec 15, 2018
they should stage the debate in America
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Chill2: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2018
MallamJackson:

You guys only spew hatred for Buhari. Guess majority of those on Nairaland are from one part of the country. Sincerely, your vote is insignificant. Am sorry to disappoint you, Buhari will be declared winner Feb 2019 and you all know that. Am out

Mr senior zombie have you by chance read what your Buhari said to the governors at their meeting?

"things will get more harder"

those where his words

and to think Nigerians have been jumping into the lagoon because of the state of things currently?

you're indeed an enemy of Nigeria!

#Back2DauraIsAProject
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2018
IS IT BY DEBATE? The debates are pure waste of time. Why waste your time on debate? Did Adeleke attend debate? Omisore was the best in the Osun Guber debate, how many votes was he able to pull?

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Bizibi(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2018
BafanaBafana:
hehehehehehehe,buhari has information at his disposal.......this comment is one of the funniest and dumb comment of the day.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Emmariks(m): 9:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Mac2016:

Selling NNPC is a very brilliant idea bro. Check with ARAMCO and PETROBRAS
As if the NNPC is even working. come to Port Harcourt Refinery and see its current state. People are complaining, i mean people who depend on it for daily bread. Meanwhile the Eleme petrochemical they sold works perfectly on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by dannybee(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2018
The only way buhari/jubril can win dis coming election is thru rigging

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Mac2016(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2018
Emmariks:
As if the NNPC is even working. come to Port Harcourt Refinery and see its current state. People are complaining, i mean people who depend on it for daily bread. Meanwhile the Eleme petrochemical they sold works perfectly on daily basis.
Abi o. Tell them! Whenever there is budget deficit in a nation's need. The best route to follow is Privatisation! Caution should be exercised sha

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Borderless: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73857202:

If Nigeria were to be China, over 95% of PDP members would have been executed for looting the treasury...
A fact that is so verifiable, but OBITUARY still says there are 2 millions vehicles in Nigeria and Mexico is part of BRICS, well, he knows most of his supporters are ignorant and dull! You see them everywhere around shouting about a cloned 75 years old.
Dull people!

Nairaland Maisuya, do you ever have time to monitor your suya business? Seeing you’re always contesting for FTC.

You better get busy, BMC payouts will soon be over!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by akpanbaba: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2018
Your past corrupt life will reduce you to nothing on rhe day of debate.
Sir you should be ashamed of yourself
You are not an option at all .
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Xkalaban(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2018
PureMe01:
grin grin I was highly expecting u to say u cant wait for buhari to debate as well.i had to slap myself to get back to my senses realizing u already know what your bubu's debate wil look like,highly embarrasing coupled the irreparable situation the president of Nigeria will put forth the image of the country to the world(ask the youths)...so so "kworoption,kworoption" we go dey hear.nothing els upstairs grin grin

#Savage# grin

Sai Jubril zombies aww market grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by respectk(f): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2018
no go over ginger oh, before you go misfire....
Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by Oshin56(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73856407:
Buhari all the way......

Dull people!
But all APC are saintsain this mumu

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance by kenex4ever(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2018
Why Atiku dey talk like this na,

Him wan make Buhari to book early flight to UK for treatment so as to escape the debate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Ignored As Tinubu, Fashola Join Sanwo-olu For Lagos Cabinet Retreat / Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.