Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The News Company That Pays Minimum Withdrawal Of #2000 With Referral Not Compuls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The News Company That Pays Minimum Withdrawal Of #2000 With Referral Not Compuls (255 Views)

CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes / The News Company That Pays Minimum Withdrawal Of #2000 With Referral Not Compuls / Earn #500-##2000 With Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The News Company That Pays Minimum Withdrawal Of #2000 With Referral Not Compuls by Mikael57: 4:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Good day great people,

I am Michael and I want to introduce you to the site that I have been making weekly earning. Which is GETPAID.

*What actually is this GetPaid all about�*

*How do I Make my money from it�*

*Hope this is not a scam* �

If you just ask yourself those questions above kindly go through the presentation���� because your answers are there���

*Alert* ��
In GetPaid *REFERRAL* is *NOT COMPULSORY *

In GetPaid we are *paid weekly*

No need to doubt why not go through the presentation for more details�����

*Presentation Proper��*

*GetPaid* is an online program you earn real and legitimate money from and this program is open to everyone which means it is suitable for Job seekers, graduates, students, stay at home moms, bloggers, Network Marketers, etc.

Do you run from online business because of REFERRALS� then don't panic there are many ways to earn and get paid without referring a single soul�� Yes we keep to our word....as long as your activity earning is up to *N2000* you can cash it out in full because it is your money....wow is that not what you are looking for������

While other online business tells us REFERRALS are not compulsory but when we join they will change story for us, this is not applicable here, we are unique and we build on truth.....�����

*How are they making the money they are paying there members if referring is not compulsory �*

GETPAID make almost 80% their money through their advertisers for the traffic they bring to them and they share that same advert revenue with our members, they also make their money through Google.

*This are your 5 task as a GetPaid member�*

� Instant *N100* immediately after your registration

� Share Sponsored post on your Facebook account *N50*

�Read news and comment on our advertisers website and earn *N3* each (33news daily)

�We have advertisers who pay us money to generate comments to their sites. These advertisers pay us ₦5 per comment and we pay you ₦3 from that ₦5 for each comment you drop on their website. The ₦2per comment we keep for ourselves is spent on maintaining GETPAID server and paying our staff.

� *Special Giveaways* We give out N500 daily to one Getpaid member that have a well constructed and acceptable comment in our advertisers website.

� Each person you register your friend, Family members or anyone with your affiliate Link as a member you will automatically get N1050�� Don't be stingy � register your friends unless you want to make money alone

*Please note: It is NOT COMPULSORY to refer someone just as we said as long as you have reach the minimum withdrawal of N2000 you can cash out everything ���.*

Withdrawal is done every *Friday* and payment is on *Saturday* and *Sunday* of every week for those that have reach the minimum withdrawal

GetPaid was developed to build a reading culture among *youth* and among all reason
GETPAID is Nigeria’s FIRST ever website that teaches you how to make money online, how to overcome financial problems AND PAYS YOU at the same time (other website do but we are unique in our own)�����.

This business is only opened to Nigerians only or people that are out of Nigerian with a Nigerian bank account����

*What are you still waiting for to register rush now�‍♀�‍♀an private chat the admin on how to register or signify✋*

In GetPaid na money dey rush us�����

For more info and to be part of the earning team kindly join our presentational group here---->>> https:///Krx4d3dwaPrDiKg27fD5Na or add me on WhatsApp by this number 08064312710

To Register and be Part of this Program:

1. Make Payment of N1600 to this
Account Number �2076403792
Account name �Chinedu Eunice Nnenna.
Bank name �UBA Bank
And send me the payment proof on this number 08064312710 to get the coupon code for the registration or send the proof to her on watsapp via 09035899004 and she will send you the coupon code for the registration. Then continue with below procedure for registration �

2. Click on this link: https:///2Ss7Jq4

3.Click MAKE PAYMENT at the end of the writeup.

4. After clicking MAKE PAYMENT, please make sure your QUANTITY shows TOTAL N1,600.

5. You have a coupon. Click the link for it above and apply it.

6.To confirm that you have successfully applied your coupon, make sure you see these two proofs:
FIRST PROOF – COUPON APPLIED SUCCESSFULLY

SECOND PROOF – TOTAL AMOUNT ON YOUR ORDER IS NOW 0 (shows you have paid the registration fee)

PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT JUMP THIS STEP. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

7. Fill your registration details

8. Reconfirm your TOTAL is ZERO.

9. Accept Terms & Condition

10. Click MAKE PAYMENT

Then CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have then successfully registered. Let me know that you have registered by this link https:///2Ss7Jq4 so as to add you to the registered member group in order to give you updates.

In Getpaid na money dey rush us as REFERRAL IS �% NOT COMPULSORY.

Join our presentational group---- >>> https:///Krx4d3dwaPrDiKg27fD5Na or add me on WhatsApp by this number

(1) (Reply)

Why Cbn Set Up A Committee To Administer Exporters’ N500 Billion Credit? / Get Your Christmas Gift Here.. / Christmas Hamper!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.