Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance (1231 Views)

Watch Video Of Leaked Tapes Of All Nigerian Celebrities / Ayra Starr Leak Her TOTO Video During Live Performance As She OPEN Her YANSH / Bbnaija: Laycon's Video During Nysc Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance by DaMsOn007(m): 4:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Singer Peruzzi takes advantage of leaked video during live performance

DMW artiste, Peruzzi has responded to a leaked, viral bedroom video of him with girl believed to be a Tobi Jacobs from UNILAG.

While addressing fans in the early hours of this morning doing a show, the singer asked if they had seen the video and they echoed yes, then he dropped Tuface’s lyrics (me i like woman i dey straight forward) as the crowd screamed in excitement!

Watch the video below.

Can’t see video? Click to watch on Facebook

He reacts further in a tweet, he simply wrote: “Na Spoil We Spoil, We no dey thief”.

@
http://www.360ng.com.ng/singer-peruzzi-takes-advantage-of-leaked-video-during-live-performance/

Re: Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43am On Dec 15, 2018
SHARP boy......

When life gives you lemon....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2018
This guy will still bag an endorsement deal next year upon scandals and controversies, Ycee is trying to be scandal free but he got no much endorsement, Nigeria is my Country

1 Like

Re: Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance by SEGLIZ: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
This guy will still bag an endorsement deal next year upon scandals and controversies, Ycee is trying to be scandal free but he got no much endorsement, Nigeria is my Country

you said it all. we prefer celebrating failure. same in our politics. we are our own problem, overseas you read people stayed away from his show.
Re: Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance by Charmingrascal(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2018
overseas you read people stayed away from his show. [/quote]. He didn't rape d lady & she wasn't an underage so why would people stay away from his show? Pls tell me one foreign musician that his/her sex tape leaked & pple stayed away frm his show.
Re: Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance by Auladimeji1: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2018
Periwinkle always comes to mind whenever I see Peruzzi undecided

Re: Singer Peruzzi Takes Advantage Of Leaked Video During Live Performance by Ayobami7(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Queeneth Agbor Stands For Sex Before Marriage, Says Test D*ck Before Marriage / Timaya; Goodluck Jonathan Is The Real MVP (Photos) / Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.