Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

It's 1 Year Since They Were Kidnapped - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's 1 Year Since They Were Kidnapped (446 Views)

Likewise Take It 1/2 Of-hour Earlier Than Exercising To Get Fast Effects. AS It / Don't Just Read It, Do It (1). / PICTURE: BET9JA SUPER AGENT KIDNAPPED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's 1 Year Since They Were Kidnapped by HolyMalaam: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2018
There names are Muhaisin, aged 2½ and Abdullahi aged 5 when they were kidnapped. Today makes it exactly one year since they were kidnappe. Muhaisin is the last born of the family thus making him the favourite of all. He is a very brilliant boy who surprises everyone that comes in contact with him. He behaves older than his age, sharp, and playful. The story of their disappearance first appeared on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/4242367/two-brothers-missing-lagos-since
On the fateful day of his disappearance, I was in my room having a nap when I heard him telling his mum that he wants to go downstairs for the Friday prayer along with my cousin (Abdullahi). The 2 of them went to pray as usual because the row usually extend to the front of our compound. After the prayers, no one deemed to go look for them, we all thought they were at the neighbourhood to play with other kids which they usually do. We went looking for them around 4 when non of them came back to eat lunch and they were nowhere to be found. All effort in their search was futile. It was then that it dawned on us that they might have been kidnapped which was the norm as at then. We kept searching and no break through. I believe we were a bit careless, but no one thought such a thing will happen.
Some month after, several kids went missing and a lady was caught (the one in the pix), people were about taking laws into their hands due to the rage of frequent reportage of missing kids. The prompt intervention of the police was what saved her. She actually confessed before being whisked by the security operatives to Anti-kidnapping unit at Surulere. We frequented the place, but the body language of the police wasn't helping matters. The IPO told us that some powerful individuals want the case buried. We were later told the case has been transferred to court without them investigating thoroughly. She was granted bail after some days but was eventually caught again trying to kidnap another little boy and was beaten mercilessly before being wisked away by security operatives. We kept pursuing the case but seems some powerful people are behind it, it got to a time where we were about giving up. The lady in the picture is the suspected kidnapper.
I appeal to well meaning Nigerians to include them in prayers. In case of information about them, please call this number 08089367550 or report to the nearest station. Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Do In 2019 That Can Change Your Life / Some Changed Names That Cannot Be Forgotten. / Monash Juris Doctor Scholarship For Academic Excellence In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.