Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Durex Condom Shades Linda Ikeji As Jeremi Dumps Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Durex Condom Shades Linda Ikeji As Jeremi Dumps Her (487 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Durex Condom Shades Linda Ikeji As Jeremi Dumps Her by agvictor(m): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Durex condom company has stylishly thrown what looks like a shades to Linda Ikeji after she got pregnant and dumped by her baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi.

It seems like Durex company is shading blogger Linda Ikeji, after she revealed that she was dumped by her baby daddy, Sholaye Jeremi after she got pregnant.

The popular blogger in a lengthy blog post revealed that her and Sholaye Jeremi are no longer together, also stating that he is not married and never been. She wrote:

The father of my child is a single man and his name is Sholaye Jeremi. To be honest, at some point I thought he was my final bus stop but you know how life happens…lol.

Unfortunately he and I are a completely closed chapter. Sadly for our son Jayce, it’s the kind of chapter that can’t ever be opened again.

However Durex who shaded Linda Ikeji over the post, stated that they know it’s a slippery season so y’all should stay woke.

"We know how slippery, it gets this season. Stay trapped before she ' fell pregnant' this season

https://www.agvictor.com/2018/12/14/durex-condom-shades-linda-ikeji-as-jeremi-dumps-her/

Re: Durex Condom Shades Linda Ikeji As Jeremi Dumps Her by daddytime(m): 6:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Lol...

Kai....Jay boy is a cute lil kid mehnnn...

I'm so frigging in love with the boy. ...lol

Fine baby..I just hope they'd keep his "ebonic" skin and not go bleaching out the lil kid.
Re: Durex Condom Shades Linda Ikeji As Jeremi Dumps Her by Auladimeji1: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2018
Nairaland wants me to give a fvck about Ikeji but I won't undecided

Re: Durex Condom Shades Linda Ikeji As Jeremi Dumps Her by Sunexy(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2018
These hoes will intentionally put banana peels on the road if they find out the guy is in money so that they can FALL pregnant cheesy grin
Re: Durex Condom Shades Linda Ikeji As Jeremi Dumps Her by ogakush: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2018
And she fell on a billionaire's dick not a local tout, continue

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos From Pre-wedding Dinner Of Emir Of Kano's Son / Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz / Kourtney Kardashian Is Tired Of Being Single, Says She Wants To 'be In Love' Aga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.