Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

"You're Stupid" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri Slams Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "You're Stupid" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri Slams Fans (340 Views)

Chelsea Coach, Sarri Sent Off, Higuain Furious In Ugly Scenes Yesterday (Photos) / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos / "There Is No Christmas For Us" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're Stupid" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri Slams Fans by Sportdab(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2018
Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri has admitted he is growing 'frustrated' of stupid fans casting a bad cloud over football.

The 2-0 win over Manchester City was covered by reports of Racial Abuse to winger Raheem Sterling at Stamford Bridge.

However, the Blues suspended four players just days after the incident.

And Thursday's Europa League match against Mol Vidi, Chelsea fans were singing Anti-semitic chants in the stands.

Chelsea have already condemned their own supporters and urged fans to 'summon brainpower' after supporters aired a rendition of a song that refers to Tottenham disparagingly as 'Yids'.

MySportDab report Manager Sarri has now admitted he fears supporters will continue to undermine progress.

The Italian said: "I can only say I condemn every form of racism and discrimination. There are the same problems in Italy.

"There is a form of discrimination with people from the south part of Italy. I was the coach in Naples for three years and I know very well the situation.

"It is normal to fight all together against the problem. I am sometimes surprised that everybody asks to England the solution.

"There is not a solution. There are some stupid people in England, France, Italy... it is the same all over the world."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/you-stupid-chelsea-coach-maurizio-sarri.html

cc; Lalasticlala Seun

Re: "You're Stupid" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri Slams Fans by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Chelsea FC. The official football club of touts, Agberos, rogues, thieves, and now racists.

Read my signature before you consider quoting me.
Re: "You're Stupid" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri Slams Fans by Jayslicky: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Everyone knows most chelsea fans are tout, it all started with jose mourinho style of rough football, humans practice what they're seeing everytime.
Mourinho made soccer games war.

1 Like

Re: "You're Stupid" - Chelsea Coach Maurizio Sarri Slams Fans by waleyp(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Thank God He CHOSe Man U His Next DesTiNaTiOn

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba After Manchester United Announced The Sack Of Jose Mourinho (vid+pic) / Piers Morgan To Wear Tottenham's Shirt Tonight / Former Footballer Taribo West Warns Footballers To Beware Of Signing Slave Contr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.