Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source (14578 Views)

TDC A Networking Platform That Can Change Your Financial State. / 4 Ways To Achieve Your Career Goals Faster As A Nigerian / 9 Strategic Ways To Set And Achieve Your Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Mighti77(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
gracefoundmme:

Please I'll love to contact you

Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by mrakeeno: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Luzivert:
Which one is the hardest to break in football history.
1. Messi scoring 91 goals in a season(2012).

2. Lewandowski's 5 goals in 9 mins.

3. Saido Mane's hat-rick in 2mins.

4. Both Cr7 & Zlatan who scored every minute in football history.

5. Eric Bailly who has cleared the ball out of the stadium. ..

Allow me to sit back, wait & watch as I welcome your arguments.

5 though
Mane's hatrick in 2 minutes
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by jclassiq(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Number 1 is on point. No do pass yourself.
Save and invest; less emphasis on the former. No one got rich by saving money
Spend more time at home but hang out as often as you can. There are several ways to hang out with people without spending a dime. It's one life man. Enjoy it while you can.
yea? how pls?
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by herich(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
post=73867358:
Nothing as sweet as multiple source of income....... say so!

For the one source of income people, please, take note of what the OP is saying, it makes load of sense.
BMC 30k extra income loading every now and then.
We no blame you, kwantinu.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by PotatoSalad(m): 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
jclassiq:

yea? how pls?
Visit places. Our definition of hanging out is going to fast food joints and eateries
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Simpubozz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Obagoblog:
Fact is, when you are broke, you will automatically become an indoor man...
I tell u bro; it's as if u toking to me mhen lol cheesy
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Flintstone06(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Luzivert:

5 though

Number 4 is almost impossible and is therefore the hardest. Cr7 and Ibra
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Ozkar: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Flintstone06:

Number 4 is almost impossible and is therefore the hardest. Cr7 and Ibra
funny how the one you adjudged impossible and hardest is the only one on the list that two persons have done. The rest are each by only one person.
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Smuchy: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
avoid double dating (double wahala)
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by joyousever(f): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
You could invest in the following: poultry farming, pure water factory, iced block making machine,eggs depot, drinks depot, restaurant.
NokiaN8:
please which business idea can one do with 500k in Kwara ilorin or Oyo?
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Casemiro(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Luzivert:

5 though

how?

are you sure?

> it is well

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Number2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
How do you set financial goals or budgets when you don't have a steady flow of income?
Re: How To Achieve Your Financial Goals With A Single Income Source by Number2(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Number2:
How do you set financial goals or budgets when you don't have a steady flow of income?
24hoursreporter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed / 8 Types Of People You’ll Find In Every Office / FG Approves N44 Billion Workers’ Promotion Arrears, Salary Shortfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.