Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Toyin Abraham Cursed Me When I Advised Her To Return To Her Ex Husband - Wumi To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Cursed Me When I Advised Her To Return To Her Ex Husband - Wumi To (442 Views)

Yemi Alade Replies Man Who Advised Her On How To Boost Her Music Career / Cossy Orjiakor Blocks Instagram User Who Advised Her To Stop Displaying Her Boob / Toke Makinwa Exposes Her Colleague: "I Have Fed Mouths That Have Cursed Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Cursed Me When I Advised Her To Return To Her Ex Husband - Wumi To by reportminds: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola has opened up on her role in the ongoing divorce saga between former couple, Toyin Aimakhu and Adeniyi Johnson.

In an interview with BBC Yoruba, Toriola says Aimakhu “rained hot curses on her” when she advised her to take ex-husband, Johnson back. This comes after the two actresses apologized to each other after a major feud.

She said, “After we shot Alakada Reloaded, we were in a hotel room and she slapped me. I was very angry and I would have hit her back if not that I loved her. After she slapped me, I walked out and went to another room. The following day, I expected her to apologise to me but she just told me to bring her belongings in my car. She was not apologetic at all.

“Before I got home that day, she had also told other people that she slapped me and I was upset that she was even proud of what she did to me. Because of that, I made a video on Instagram and I told her never to repeat such act; I just wanted her to feel sorry about her action. She then called some elders in the industry and those ones prevailed on me to bury the hatchet. So, I deleted the post online.”

More reports https://www.reportminds.com/2018/12/toyin-abraham-cursed-me-when-i-advised.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Funke Akindele Defied Negative Prophecies To Become Mother Of Twin / Popular Comedian Paying Celebrities To Visit His New Expanse Mansion [VIDEO] / Genevieve Nnaji’s Movie, Lionheart Sold For N150 In Lagos Traffic (SEE MORE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.