Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely (52359 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Ebuka, Banky W, 2face, Chidinma And Uti Nwachukwu At UNN (Photos) / Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
God will destroy kiss Daniel for going so low to even DATE that useless ugly Igbo bitch, I can't wait to see them both fail in life, I want to see how miserable they will become, amen

You are daft!
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Kazzman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
God will destroy kiss Daniel for going so low to even DATE that useless ugly Igbo bitch, I can't wait to see them both fail in life, I want to see how miserable they will become, amen
See hatred at its highest order, my Brother if you hated someone you don't have to be too desperate about it otherwise you too will soon meet your Waterloo. I am very proud Yoruba man and I will never pray for anybody's downfall irrespective of our differences. By God's grace Kizz Daniel and Chidinma shall become a good couple. He who Jah bless no one can curse.
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
All these "market me" type of relationship sef. grin

I really admire her tho, one of the few talented female musician we've. Omamumi, Cynthia Morgan, Niniola, Niyola and Asa are my favorite.
What of the rave of the moment Teniola
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Darevofpeace(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
What planet are you from? So bitter and angry.When was the last time you checked your BP?
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by UrVillagePpl: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

dnt worry I wil talk to dat ur Gf to reconsider u, the foolishness is not ur fault its hereditary
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Chukazu: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
No Bro, I wasn't referring to the Omawumi in your community.

Yes we know the one you referring to...she has good voice, but empty lyrics. Known fact
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by permit225(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
.its a pity how u put so much Effort just for stupidity,it will b berra if u channel dat effort into something useful....so much negativity in one person..
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by rapid101(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
Jesu

Evil pple every were

Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by MzTunechi(f): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
this is simplykush abi what's that your moniker sef angry
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Oneday82: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Must you bring your stupidity here again after your records such. Can’t you shut up and stop hating. I don’t blame you Na extra data you have is what I blame
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by BigmanEazi(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
take it easy. Is it your DATE self?
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
@OgaKush
@Simplykush

I know you are the same personality with changed ID. Were you really BIRTHED in a GUTTER? Frequency of evil thoughts in your head baffles me.

You are irredeemable! Only Christ can save you. NO MAN CAN DO THAT.
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
@OgaKush
@Simplykush

I know you are the same personality with changed ID. Were you really BIRTHED in a GUTTER? Frequency of evil thoughts in your head baffles me.

You are irredeemable! Only Christ can save you. NO MAN CAN DO THAT. Take care.
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by Seun360(m): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2018
ogakush:

Omo Maalu.
Chidinma might be Igbo but she more Yoruba than you.

Go get a life.

You, son of a cow.
Re: Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely by toprealman: 2:20am On Dec 16, 2018
ogakush:
Hate kills!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Yemi Alade Reacts To Nationwide Protest / Afrocandy Shows Off Bootylicious Curves (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Winners In New Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.