Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria (8545 Views)

Vision Of The Future: 10 Hi-tech Inventions We'll Hopefully Be Using In 2030 / Hi-tech Public Toilet Where Doors Open Automatically After 20 Minutes & Game / Independent Day Bomb Blast, Could It Have Been Prevented Using Hi-tech Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by cuteybims: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2012
Concept Nova, a member of the Concept Group, is a reputable indigenous software development company delivering core IT solutions and services, bespoke software applications services whilst creating value for clients at affordable cost. Some of our innovative solutions are Fleetrak, Fuel Manager, StockNova and Nova Soft HRM. For more info, visit www.concept-nova.com.ng
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2012
I'd almost forgotten that I wrote this post.
Spoke to a tech-preneur friend of mine. His opinion is, we just don't have enough people working on technology in Nigeria. In his view there is lots of room for the industry to grow, if people can worry less about making money wink
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by AryanArya: 1:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by syedbasha1f: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
oladayo042:
I believed playing games had helped me as martinosis opined, especially games that had to do with finding clues (what the ordinary eye will not see).
poor IT curriculum in our primary and secondary school has affected the young and the old usage of technology even our university curriculum on IT is wack
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
The smart ones are lazy. The strong ones are stupid.

The ambitious ones are poor, the rich ones are selfish.

In a nutshell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by hahn(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2016
Teempakguy:

In a nutshell.

Can I quote you on this?
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by AjanleKoko: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Teempakguy:

In a nutshell.

This is kind of the same characteristic of everywhere in the world.

Anyway, it looks like 2016 is signaling a new dawn. I've never seen a busier year for tech, and so much underground activity, since I left school and started working in the industry. Starting with Zuck's visit.
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
hahn:

Can I quote you on this?
sure thing.
Re: The Great Tech Debate: Why Hi-tech Is Way Behind In Nigeria by filmywapapk(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Download And Install 911 VPN – New 2021! / How To Generate National Identity Number (NIN) From BVN / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.