Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

VP Debate: A Nairalander Has This To Say - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Debate: A Nairalander Has This To Say (316 Views)

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Debate: A Nairalander Has This To Say by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a professor of Law of Evidence, no wonder, He is not just saying empty words, he has DONE the WORKS!

We see his resilience, we see his passion, we see his godly piety and reverential devotedness to even the godfather-less men and women of our dear country, so much that we are left flummoxed and bamboozled about the source of his impetus.

At the debate, He spoke graciously like the clergyman he is and giving rightful treatment to the baseless outpouring of our dear Peter obi who mentions China innumerable times, with effective juxtapositional facts that attracted applause from the jaw-dropped onlookers and spectators at the glamorious hotel!

He speaks like an embellished orator, with so much magnanimous eloquence. Little errors so to say.

I have only one accolade left to give, and PYO deserves the Accolade, I Love Osinbajo...

With no much to say again, I hereby charge you to accompany this saying and doing candidate with your PVC come 2019, so as to accompany our Dear PMB further accomplish his good intentions for our dear country!

Atiku and Peter Obi might be good men, but they can wait till 2031 to contest if they are still alive and not now!

PYO 2023-2031

Re: VP Debate: A Nairalander Has This To Say by Sunexy(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2018
Lol. Was expecting a biased judgement but of course you are just one sentimental zombie....Its a pain that both Obi and Yemi are serving under these Northern guys. They should be the ones contesting for this presidential post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Debate: A Nairalander Has This To Say by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Sunexy:
Lol. Was expecting a biased judgement but of course you are just one sentimental zombie....Its a pain that both Obi and Yemi are serving under these Northern guys. They should be the ones contesting for this presidential post

Oh, I See... I know your pains...
Re: VP Debate: A Nairalander Has This To Say by Righteousness89(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
[s]
UNIQUEISRAEL:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a professor of Law of Evidence, no wonder, He is not just saying empty words, he has DONE the WORKS!

We see his resilience, we see his passion, we see his godly piety and reverential devotedness to even the godfather-less men and women of our dear country, so much that we are left flummoxed and bamboozled about the source of his impetus.

At the debate, He spoke graciously like the clergyman he is and giving rightful treatment to the baseless outpouring of our dear Peter obi who mentions China innumerable times, with effective juxtapositional facts that attracted applause from the jaw-dropped onlookers and spectators at the glamorious hotel!

He speaks like an embellished orator, with so much magnanimous eloquence. Little errors so to say.

I have only one accolade left to give, and PYO deserves the Accolade, I Love Osinbajo...

With no much to say again, I hereby charge you to accompany this saying and doing candidate with your PVC come 2019, so as to accompany our Dear PMB further accomplish his good intentions for our dear country!

Atiku and Peter Obi might be good men, but they can wait till 2031 to contest if they are still alive and not now!

PYO 2023-2031
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apga Should Join Greater Coalition For Presidency / Dangote, Femi Otedola Make Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Council (full List) / 2019 Elections: Gov. Okorocha Speaks On ‘announcing His Defection’ From APC To A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.