Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Jesus Is The Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Answer (208 Views)

Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The Answer by jonatoye(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Jesus is the Answer

WORD FOR TODAY
Life will not but always place various challenging questions in our hearts with respect to our experiences in various aspect of life. Jesus remains the answer and the appropriate solution to all lives' problems in the world!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John14:6 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is normal if as men we are faced with several impossibilities. It is only with God that there is no impossibilities and through Him alone all impossibilities can become possible. We can only have access to God and His might through Christ Jesus alone through whom everything that exists came to existence.

The major aim of your experiences in the land of the living is for you to come to the knowledge by experience that Jesus Christ is the answer and solution to all life's problem and above Him there's no other; He is the way.

If you have some questions in the corners of your mind and traces of discouragement and peace you can not find; know that Jesus is the way and the solution. If the mountains standing before you appears so high that you think you can not climb and your skies have been dark that you think the sun won't shine; always remember that with Jesus there is hope for you; He is the way, the truth and the Life.

Prayer Point
Lord Jesus! I have seen you as the way, truth and the life; continue to manifest yourself in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Jesus Christ is the answer you need for every question of life!!!

Have a Glorious Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

SCOAN Building Collapse: Why Lagos Govt Must Emulate Akwa Ibom / Conscience, The Mark Of The Deficiency Of Conscience / The deep is calling you, would you be ready to be baptized in the Spirit;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.