Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Wide Gate And The Narrow Gate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wide Gate And The Narrow Gate (597 Views)

What Makes The Narrow Path To Heaven Hard? - Jack Kelley / The Narrow Gate - Is God A Failure? / Crossover Service: Nigerians Blast Chris Oyakhilome Over Gate Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wide Gate And The Narrow Gate by Jenwitemi(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2010
What does the bible mean by this? Let us have each individual's interpretation and perspective of these terms. Who is going through the wide gate and who is going through the narrow gate, in your view?
Re: The Wide Gate And The Narrow Gate by DeepSight(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
If anything in today's world apparently the generality belong to religious theistic groups so that certainly looks like the wide gate to me. cool
Re: The Wide Gate And The Narrow Gate by Googler(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
Deep Sight:

If anything in today's world apparently the generality belong to religious theistic groups so that certainly looks like the wide gate to me. cool
grin
The "narrow" gate must non-believers then?
Re: The Wide Gate And The Narrow Gate by Jenwitemi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
The population of the organized religions clearly shows where the wide gate lies. With a population of over 2.5 billion "believers", it would take a very wide gate to handle such a multitude. Could this mean that the organized religions like the 3 Abrahamic faiths are the wide gates?
Deep Sight:

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh Wallpaper / I The Lord Created Evil And Darkness.matters Arising / Are U A Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.