Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) (4413 Views)

Financial Market And Economic Research Analyst / NISER Fellowship / Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research Massive Recruitment For 34 Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2018
The Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER) is the premier Think Tank of the Federal Government on socio-economic issues. Established in 1960. Located in Ibadan Oyo State, the institutes mandate includes scholarly research, policy analysis, and formulation of policy prescriptions that promote social and economic development in the country.

Towards attaining this mission, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who must be Nigerian nationals to fill the following vacant Research/Library positions below:

1.) Senior Research Fellow (Education)

2.) Research Fellow I (Education)

3.) Junior Research Fellow (Health Policy/Public Health)

4.) Research Fellow II (Education)

5.) Junior Research Fellow (Education)

6.) Senior Research Fellow (Computational Sciences)

7.) Research Fellow II (Computational Sciences)

8.) Research Fellow II (Health Policy/Public Health)

9.) Senior Research Fellow (Health Policy/Public Health)

10.) Research Fellow I (Health Policy/Public Health)

11.) Senior Research Fellow (Statistician)

12.) Research Fellow I (Statistician)

13.) Research Fellow II (Statistician)

14.) Research Fellow I (Computational Sciences)

15.) Research Fellow I (Sociology)

16.) Junior Research Fellow (Public Policy)

17.) Research Fellow II (Sociology)

18.) Senior Research Fellow (Operations Research)

19.) Research Fellow I (Operations Research)

20.) Senior Research Fellow (Sociology)

21.) Research Fellow II (Operations Research)

22.) Senior Research Fellow (Geography)

23.) Senior Research Fellow (Public Policy)

24.) Senior Research Fellow (Industrial Organisation & Management)

25.) Research Fellow I (Geography)

26.) Research Fellow II (Public Policy)

27.) Research Fellow II (Geography)

28.) Research Fellow II (Industrial Organisation & Management)

29.) Research Fellow I (Public Policy)

30.) Junior Research Fellow (Geography)

31.) Research Fellow II (Economics)

32.) Research Fellow I (Economics)

33.) Senior Research Fellow (Economics)

34.) Librarian

Click Here To View Details

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com/
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2018.
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by donifecent(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Benefit of the Programme;

The programme is designed to equip students with secretarial skills for the purpose of employment in various fields of endeavour. Students of this programme are exposed to courses in their special areas as well as courses in general education.

In addition to the acquisition of vocational skills in Secretarial Studies, the students are equipped with effective work competencies and socio-psychological work skills which are very essential in everyday interaction with others.

The National Diploma programme in Secretarial Studies does not only provide a basis for the acquisition of qualification that enhances the employability of diploma holders, but also prepares ambitious students for further academic pursuits.

On completion of the programme, graduates should be able to:

Fit properly into the office of any organisation and perform professionally, the functions of Secretary and as office manager.

Higher National Diploma Secretarial Studies, HND: The programme’s goal is to enable students acquire skills in shorthand and typewriting at a higher speed and accuracy. Specifically, the students should be able to:

Write in shorthand passages on varied materials of 1.4 syllabic intensity dictated at 100 wpm and transcribe on the typewriter with a minimum of 95% accuracy

Type effective various office jobs and acquire a copying rate of 50 wpm on passages not below 1.3 syllabic intensity with 98% accuracy.

furthermore, My worries is that, the just concluded vacancies in the Nigerian Navy, Army and Air force. The course was not included and its not the first time.

Help the OTM GRADUATE.... We Lead Others Follow If Only They can
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by Kenekingisback: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

This is massive
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 2:18am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 6:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
eduresearch:
The Nigerian Institute of Social and Economic Research (NISER) is the premier Think Tank of the Federal Government on socio-economic issues. Established in 1960. Located in Ibadan Oyo State, the institutes mandate includes scholarly research, policy analysis, and formulation of policy prescriptions that promote social and economic development in the country.

Towards attaining this mission, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who must be Nigerian nationals to fill the following vacant Research/Library positions below:

1.) Senior Research Fellow (Education)

2.) Research Fellow I (Education)

3.) Junior Research Fellow (Health Policy/Public Health)

4.) Research Fellow II (Education)

5.) Junior Research Fellow (Education)

6.) Senior Research Fellow (Computational Sciences)

7.) Research Fellow II (Computational Sciences)

8.) Research Fellow II (Health Policy/Public Health)

9.) Senior Research Fellow (Health Policy/Public Health)

10.) Research Fellow I (Health Policy/Public Health)

11.) Senior Research Fellow (Statistician)

12.) Research Fellow I (Statistician)

13.) Research Fellow II (Statistician)

14.) Research Fellow I (Computational Sciences)

15.) Research Fellow I (Sociology)

16.) Junior Research Fellow (Public Policy)

17.) Research Fellow II (Sociology)

18.) Senior Research Fellow (Operations Research)

19.) Research Fellow I (Operations Research)

20.) Senior Research Fellow (Sociology)

21.) Research Fellow II (Operations Research)

22.) Senior Research Fellow (Geography)

23.) Senior Research Fellow (Public Policy)

24.) Senior Research Fellow (Industrial Organisation & Management)

25.) Research Fellow I (Geography)

26.) Research Fellow II (Public Policy)

27.) Research Fellow II (Geography)

28.) Research Fellow II (Industrial Organisation & Management)

29.) Research Fellow I (Public Policy)

30.) Junior Research Fellow (Geography)

31.) Research Fellow II (Economics)

32.) Research Fellow I (Economics)

33.) Senior Research Fellow (Economics)

34.) Librarian

Click Here To View Details

https://myhotcurrentjobs..com/
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2018.
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Massive Recruitment At The Nig Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) by eduresearch: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Is Recruiting / Graduate Trainee At TAC Group / Federal Teachers Scheme For NCE Holders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.