Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Opinions On Vp. Debates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinions On Vp. Debates (218 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Calls Out Gazette Over Fake Headline On Vp / An Exclusive Call To Yoruba On Vp Osinbajo / Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions On Vp. Debates by ilybright0428(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
I stand with Obi's observation you can't leave your shop and starting chasing a criminal, you will continue chasing them till you go out of strength which might be too late to return then what Will happen to your goods, the customers, people that depends on them for living that is exactly what happened to us as a Nigerian we d masses were left to die of hunger while the men at the upstair are using us to battle who send u to bring back what was stolen while don't you the one you and your cabinet has stolen but the chasing and fighting of this thief can never be found around you and if found they are not fightable can you imagine as far as am concern my mind my vote don't campaign for me hold your money if you win my vote is not inclusive if u loose count my vote among those ones that keep you out. Fight whatever you want to fight with sincerity. Giving people two years contract is never an employment but creating more lazy youth in the street because I see no future in that useless Npower after they are stop what happen? Stealing, kidnapping my God it Will be worse than the beginning
Re: Opinions On Vp. Debates by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
You can stop thieves, and you are left with a bad business model.

You can have a thriving business but without locking out thieves you'd soon go to ruin.

The question is, how do you stop corruption and at the same time ensure you have a thriving business. Cos both are two different things.
Re: Opinions On Vp. Debates by Ndonu101: 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
The audience did not let him finish

He has made this observation several times and usually says

You can’t shut down your shop and go chasing criminals when the goods left in the shop are at risk of expiring over time
Re: Opinions On Vp. Debates by ashacot: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Honestly if we are truthful with ourselves we will see that it was just an easy debate for Osibanjo. it was too easy for easy for him despite he was in the defensive side of the divide. I expected obi to do better than he did. Obi was just giving us the IF WE DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY without telling how to do it the right way. I expected Obi to use his great achievements in anambra state to tackle his claims. Most of the figures he was even giving are false figures. most of the stats are wrong The most embarrassing is saying Mexico and turkey are art of the BRICKS nations. Anyway, from observations, most yorubas and hausas are saying it is Osibanjo that lectured the other candidates while most igbos expectedly are saying Obi won the debate.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Many Commercial Drivers Shows Solemn Support For Ayade / Barr. Austin Adigio Esq. Meets With Bayelsa State Students Management Committee, / We’ve Reviewed Benue’s Security Architecture - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.